Dil hai ki maanta nahi

There is a love triangle in this story, and I have two potential endings. I'm not sure if MaAn will end up together, so read at your own risk. It can be either a MaAn reunion or a permanent separation story. The outcome of this story is entirely dependent on how much Anuj manages to make me angry in the show. This story takes place around 5 years after the Maya drama and is divided into 4-5 parts.

This chapter is not exactly proofread toh bahut mistakes bhi honge

Please provide feedback as this is the first time I've written a long narrative with sexual content.

----------------

As entered and stood on opposite sides of the elevator. They both shared a look filled with desire. Anu's breathing became heavier as she panted and inhaled Anuj's smell. She felt heat spread through her body as she looked across the lift at the man whose eyes were filled with desire. Their scents mingled in the confined space, making it hot and humid, until they couldn't take it anymore. The two rush and frivolously kiss each other. They separate when they feel the elevator stopping and an elderly couple enters at 4th floor. Anuj mentally curses himself for booking a suite on the 20th floor of the hotel as the elevator was taking its own sweet time reaching the floor. They rush to their suite as soon as the elevator reaches their desired destination.

By the time they reach their room, Anuj has already removed his dinner jacket and bow tie and threw them in some corner of the room. Anu starts saying, "Anuj, hume yu yaha nahi" But before she could list all the reasons why it was a bad idea for them to be here, he leaned forward, and pushed her towards the door pressing his lips to hers while unpinning the saree from her shoulder. She responds to his kiss with equal vigour while she is trying to unbutton his shirt. In her desperation and lack of patience, she violently pulls the fabric, ripping every single button of his shirt. She removes his shirt while he pulls back from the kiss and there was a mix of aggression and pure lust in his gaze. She moves forward to again capture his lips into hers but he holds her back. He removes her saree and then traces his fingertips along her jawline. He nibbles at the pulse point on her neck leaving a faint red marking. A little gasp escapes her mouth before he again takes her mouth in his own. She leads this time with her tongue as she reaches his head with one hand to grab his hair while another trail through his abdomen to open the button of his trouser. He holds her by her waist and pulls her towards the bedroom of their suite.

As he undresses, he could see her eyes getting darker with lust and desire. He smirks at her reaction and says, "You are overdressed for the occasion, honey. You need to undress"

She gets up and unfastens her blouse while looking into his eyes. He raises an eyebrow when he sees that she has worn his favourite black lacy bra. She then seductively removes her underskirt, leaving her in his favourite pair of lingerie. She reaches up and pulls him down for another kiss, and one of her hands moves downward to rub his hardening length. He groans into her mouth and tugs her hair behind her neck. She suckles his tongue, her hips moving faster on his thigh. He stops her and pins her beneath him, then slowly removes her remaining garments, making a spectacle of the thing. She is getting impatient, squirming on the bed with his touch, but him hovering naked over her body is an excellent view to tell him to speed up.

With no clothing to disrupt them, neither could keep their hands to themselves; he was kneading her breasts, leaving sweet little kisses around her neck, while she was scratching his back and nibbling his shoulder. They fell into a passionate rhythm, and soon every unfiltered sound of pleasure started filling the air. He kisses to muffle her voice as he loves the control he held over the volume of her cries, he feels her muscles clenching tight around him and thus he knows she is close to the climax, which pushes him near the edge. He starts thrusting harder and deeper. She changes her rhythm and intensifies it to match his. She feels him towards the edge, so she holds him tighter, pulling him more into her. As they both get undone together, there is a profound sense of "being in the moment" and a deep emotional connection. For that fleeting moment, she is vulnerable and overwhelmed, and she knows he feels the same during his convulsions, as his arms tightened around her in tandem with that final grunt before he'd fall limp above her. He raises his head to look into her eyes before saying, "I love...". But she doesn't let him complete the sentence and pushes her lips on his, muffling his sound, and sharing the final kiss of a evening.

She quickly untangles herself from him, wraps the duvet around her and gets up from bed. As she tries to leave, Anuj holds the end of her duvet and asks, "Kaha jaa rahi ho?"

"Apne kapde lene. Hume gala main wapis jana chahiye. Apki wife aapko niche dundh rahi hogi" she replies, pulling the duvet from his hand.