Tujhe Bhulaa diya

Anu's heart felt incredibly heavy as she walked home alone, still replaying her emotional encounter with Anuj in her mind. It was like a storm of conflicting feelings raged within her, each pulling her in a different direction. The weight of their shared history and the emotions they hadn't resolved yet pressed down on her, making her feel lost and yearning.

When she entered her apartment, the scent of breakfast filled the air, a silent symbol of Aarav's unwavering support. Aarav was in the kitchen, focused on making a meal for her. Aarav had always been her safe haven, a rock amidst the whirlwind of her emotions. His ability to understand her emotional state after each intense meeting with Anuj always amazed her. As she watched him go the extra mile to comfort her, guilt gnawed at Anu. She needed to show Aarav how special he was to her, even with the tangled web of emotions she was facing currently.

Driven by an impulse to bridge the emotional chasm she'd created, Anu kissed Aarav passionately. When their lips parted, he asked, "Anu, yese achanak kyu?" She reached for his shirt, unbuttoning the top buttons skillfully.

"I want you," she confessed, her lips grazing his skin just above his Adam's apple, causing him to let out a deep groan. Her tongue traced his lower lip, igniting a spark of desire mingled with confusion.

"Thak gayi ho tum. Abhi nahi" he asked, his hands gently holding her wrists, though it pained him to resist her advances.

"Main mehsoon karna chahti hu," Anu replied, her fingers moving to unfasten his belt and pulling him closer. "'mujhe 'aap' ko mehsoos karne ki zarurat he"

Aarav hesitated, torn between emotions. "Anu, tum waqqayi main ye nahi chahti ho," he said firmly, taking control and holding her wrists to stop her.

"Mujhe saath chahiye aapka," Anu pleaded softly, her voice barely a whisper. "Please, I am, broken, confused, and empty. I hate it. I hate it! Mujhe ye bhulne main madad kijiiye please."

While still holding her wrists, Aarav could feel her touch through his trousers, but he shook his head. "Mujhe se ye nahi hi ho payega," he said with both longing and restraint in his voice.

"Par main tumhare saath hu humesha. No matter what," he added, giving her a platonic kiss on the forehead before releasing her wrists and stepping back to adjust his belt. "Bahar hall main breakfast karte hai. Ye jagah acchi nahi hai humare liye"

"Theek hai," Anu replied, holding back her surprise and humiliation. She followed him to the hall, aware that he was right, and feeling a mix of adoration and resentment. They sat together, sipping tea and sharing breakfast until well past 11 AM. Then, he headed off to the office, and she retreated to her bedroom, carrying the weight of her emotions with her into the quiet solitude of her thoughts.

Aarav's feelings for Anu ran deep and overwhelming. Every sorrow seemed to slip away when he was near to her, as if she were the refuge for all his troubles. His world resided within the contours of her desires, and he found himself losing his way within the patterns of her habits. When she was with him, he dissolved into her routines and rituals. And in the depths of her eyes, he yearned to pour his unspoken emotions, to engage in a silent dialogue that only they could comprehend. Her gaze did held this dreams of his, but also an undercurrent of poignant disappointment as well. In her eyes, he saw his aspirations and love mirrored, yet beneath the surface, there lingered a trace of discontent, a subtle echo of perpetual longing for Anuj and the intricate tapestry of their shared, albeit tumultuous, past.