Awaarapan Banjarapan

Ladies and gentlemen, brace yourselves because we're about to unveil the penultimate chapter of this rollercoaster tale. Now, the question that keeps us all on the edge of our seats: should our Anu choose my absolute favorite, Aarav, or should she give Anuj another shot? It's democracy time! If we get fewer than 30 votes, it's all about Aarav. If we hit 31 to 50 votes, Anuj makes a comeback. But if we break the 50-vote barrier, Anu and I are eloping, and I solemnly swear to keep her endlessly happy! 😍😍😍

By the way, I've read all your comments, and I promise to respond once I write this final chapter. Loads of love! 🫶🫶🫶

—————————————————————

In her dream, Anu finds herself standing in the living room of Kapadia Mansion, an abyss that swallows their love and happiness. Anuj, the man whose very presence once illuminated her life, is now a mere specter of despair. With a trembling voice, she dares to bridge the chasm that has torn them apart, seeking to repair their shattered souls. Little does she know this attempt at reconciliation will lead to a devastating rupture that no love can mend.

As the nightmare escalates, Anuj's eyes, once filled with tenderness, blaze with an intensity that pierces her heart. The barrage of accusations erupting from his lips is like a storm of bitter shards, each word cutting deeper, making her feel as though she's crumbling from the inside out. Anu alone had carried the weight and expectations of protecting their child, a burden which became unbearably heavy for her fragile shoulders. Anuj's unjust accusations and eventual abandonment left scars that transcend mere heartbreak, etching into the very core of her being, tormenting her with every breath.

Then, a sudden jolt startled her from her tortured slumber. She wakes gasping for air, sweat-soaked and disoriented. The room is shrouded in darkness, and her heart races uncontrollably, her chest constricted in the vice grip of a panic attack. Each breath feels like a desperate grasp for life itself, a life slipping away.

In silence, she fought an internal battle, a struggle known only to her. Aarav, lay beside her, blissfully unaware of the tempest raging within her. Anu had built walls around her heart, guarding it from anyone who might come too close to share her pain, for her pain was a shadow too dark to be shared.

Creeping to the bathroom, she fumbles to turn on the harsh, unfeeling light, its starkness accentuating the desolation in her soul. She bolts the door behind her and sinks to the floor, her trembling body leaning heavily against the cold, unyielding barrier, as if seeking refuge in the harshness of reality.

Her mind is a battlefield of torment, where the echoes of Anuj's voice reverberate endlessly, a chorus of cruel accusations she can never escape. "Iss pinjare main dam ghuta hai mera," his words slice through her very essence, each syllable cutting deeper than the last. "Main tumhe dekhna bhi nahi chahta kyuki main jab tumhe dekhta hu toh apni haar dikhti hai, apni bebasi dikhti hai," a sentence that feels like a blade through her heart, tearing her sense of self into tatters.

"Tumhe dekhna, tumhe bardasht karna muskil ho gaya hai," he accuses, his words like corrosive acid eating away at her already fragile self-worth. "Tumhare saath saans nahi aati," he declares, as if she was poison gas which he was breathing

"Jab rishta hi nahi reh gaya toh usme jee k kaise reh sakte hai?" he shatters all the promises he made before their marriage, leaving relentless wounds on her soul.

Sitting there, gasping for breath, Anu's world becomes a nightmarish kaleidoscope of voices and pain. She longs to silence the relentless accusations, to drown out these memories of Anuj. She presses her hands to her ears, desperate to block out the never-ending voices that torment her.

But they never stop. They swirl around her, a maddening cacophony, an army of Anuj's haunting her every moment. She fights for air, for sanity, for peace, but in that agonizing darkness, it's a battle she can never win. The voices never cease until she succumbs to the floor, helpless, tired, and utterly broken.

With the last vestiges of her energy draining away, the voices begin to fade. She lies on the floor for what seems like an eternity, soaked in sweat, her throat parched and burning. Later, she musters the last of her strength and pushes herself up, using the sink for support. She washes her tear-streaked face, her reflection a poignant reminder of her inner turmoil.

As she emerges from the bathroom, her trembling steps guide her to the bedside table, where she drinks water to quench the burning thirst that has consumed her. Exhaustion weighs heavily on her shoulders, and she returns to her bed, where sleep envelops her instantly, offering a temporary escape from the emotional maelstrom that has ravaged her soul.

The next morning, as the sun's soft rays begin to filter into their room, Aarav stirs from his sleep. His eyes meet Anu's flushed face, and concern immediately etches itself onto his features. "Anu, tumhe bukhar hai!" he exclaims, his voice filled with worry.

Anu weakly smiles at his concern, her voice barely above a whisper as she reassures him, "Thoda hai. Aaj Ghar par aaram karungi toh theek ho jayega. AAP chinta mat kijiye."

Aarav still looks uneasy, but he nods, realizing that she needs this time and space to recover. He gently tucks the blanket around her, offering a comforting touch before leaving the room, all the while silently hoping that she will find her solace.

Alone in the room, Anu allows herself to sink back into the bed, feeling the coolness of the sheets against her fevered skin. Her thoughts turn to the events of the previous night, the accusations, and the painful memories that have resurfaced. She knows that she needs to find a way to heal, to mend the wounds that have turned chronic.

Hours pass as she lies there, drifting in and out of sleep, her mind a turbulent sea of emotions. She reflects on the past, trying to come to terms with the pain that still haunts her. But she knows her way forward. She cannot let Aarav, Anuj, and herself stay forever in this torment. It's time for all of them to move forward without looking back.

————————————————————————