Chapter 4

Pixelle's POV
I finished eating then put everything in the sink. Someone knocked on the door. I walked up to the front door and opened it. I saw nobody.

Not again....

I need to be on medication for my mental health. I just can't afford them. I don't even have life insurance...

Nobody would give me it.

I'm doing my best to make it to the next day..

It's just not going well.

Shit..

I don't feel good.

Myla: Go rest then.

"You're right. I should."

I got ready to go to bed. I watched TV for a bit then went to sleep. I woke up to a knock on the door. I dragged myself to the front door. I opened it and Braxton. He handed me a letter.

"They have made a different decision."

I opened the letter and saw what it was.

Oh...

An official notice of exilement..

Should've expected this.

"You have until the end of the week to leave. I will return on Saturday."

A moving truck was brought to my house a few hours later along with boxes. I started packing my things. I brought everything to the moving truck. I wasn't allowed to drive to my new house. They couldn't risk me coming back.

I was sent to live in a house in worse condition then my old one. I wasn't able to find a job right away. I went around setting things up.

I started crying. Someone knocked on the door and my heart dropped. I slowly walked up to it. I opened it and saw a man.

"Who are you?"

I handed him the exile notice.

"Your brother did this?"

I nodded.

"I apologize that these are the conditions, you've been sent to live in. Do you have a job yet?"

I shook my head.

"I can get you a list of places that hire."

I nodded. The man walked away. I went back to setting up my house. I went and did the dishes. The boy from earlier gave me a list of places that we're hiring. I called all of them. None of them called me back.

Then...

The man came back.

"How is everything going? Did you finally find a job?"

I looked down and shook my head.

"I'm horrible. You don't even know my name. I'm Minho. I'm the beta of this pack. I can take you to talk to the alpha and his brother. I'm sure, they'll be able to help."

Myla: Might as well try...

"I'll explain your living situation to them as well. I'll just take some photos to show them."

Minho went around my house taking pictures of everything. He brought me to the pack house. I still kept my head down.

"Alpha Chan? I'm not sure what her name is but...her brother exiled her."

I started smelling vanilla.

Myla: Mate?

"The place he sent her to live in, is absolutely disgusting."

"Do you have proof?"

"Yes."

"Show me."

Minho walked up to Chan and showed him the pictures.

"Who is your brother?"

"The name on the notice is "Peter Price"."

"Wait a minute...Pixelle?"

Oh no..

"Why are you here?"

A boy my age walked into the room.

"Sorry to bother you but...do you guys smell that too?"

"Smell what?"

"Roses."

"No. We don't."