start.

I'm sorry little brother, but I can't take it anymore. I'm going, goodbye... wish you happiness I suppose.  this was a tought of a twin that was hated by everyone in his whole universe  before they ran away far into place unkown at middle of the night... next day rose up sun hung around a huge and endless horizon of blue sky shining brightly down on a lonely twin that is now alone sitting under a gigantic apple tree that had two diffrent colored apples. Once they were awake the positive one glanced around the tree searching for the one opposite of himself...

    "Brother?.." Dream asked to no one really worry filling their voice as they got up going to the village to search for his brother but after searching for hours he gave up sitting down under the tree of feelings again begin unable to walk anymore as the villagers approached him.
    "Hey Dreamy! We heard your brother went missing is that true?" One of the girls asked making Dream forwn but give out a nod wich made the two groups of the villagers be existed wich made Dream get angrier then he usually was with the villagers, but the pain would always hurt no matter what so he had to suck it up. He was positive guardian and not his brother to be able to feel pain.

    "We should celebrate such events! Am I right Dream?" They gave Dream a dirty look that was threatning him to agree they knew Dreams every weakness and they would use it just like that. Dream frowned and sighed knowing he had no choice but to say yes. Pushing his negativity aside he spoke: "yeah... w-we should..." the others grinned and went away to prepare everything leaving Dream behind with his toughts...

    "I'm... alone now..."

    "Why did you leave me?"

    "Where did I went wrong?"

    "Why do they hate you?"

    "Why did you left me with them? You were my only actual friend while they always used me..."

    Tears filled up Dreams eye sockets but he quickly wiped them away putting on a bright, yet fake smile villagers approaching him.

---

    Nightmare sighed as he glanced around himself having a feeling this place wasn't anywhere near where he was used to be wich made Nightmare smile with excitement. He was free, he was finally free. Finally away from the hell he lived in.

    Suddenly he heard a voice say: "hello there! Who might you be?"

---

    To be continued... this is based off of Firehedgehog book "I choose to run away instead of breaking"!