chapter 8

When the fight begun Moonlit was looking around for his brother who was no where to be seen while also dodging attacks that were thrown at him by the copy pasted Nightmare he felt like something was off and couldn't help but wonder where Dream was which made him easy to fall for his enemies next attack that made him send flying towards a tree. He let out a groan then it all went blank...

    Next thing Moonlit knew was that he kept hearing some people argue along with hearing some beeping sounds and felt something soft underneath and on top of him. His vision then slowly started to clear up a bit only to see Ink was arguing with Killer who didn't seem to care slightest about the complains but his next words made Ink shut up.

    "Look, I don't care one bit about that kid over there," Killer nodded towards Moonlit who was awake but pretended like he was asleep before speaking again: "but I'm here to full fill my promise that I was given permission to do so and that is to give Moonlit an apple to eat so he will have a soul."

    Next thing Killer knew Ink was talking to someone invisible seeming angry...

---

    ~ ♡ ~   What Ink hears and sees ~ ♡ ~

    A woman wearing all white and their hair black tied up in a pony tale stood near Ink as she spoke: "Ink let Killer do his job and quit begin stubborn." Their voice was soft and far too calm it was unbelievable.
Ink crossed his arms and huffed before saying: "over my dead body! His my enemy I'm not letting him touch my son!-" Ink looked suprised with his own words did he really started to see Moonlit as his kid? Well that didn't matter now he had to protect Moon at all cost.

    "Why are you even on his side anyway,  Fate?" He asked making Fate smile softly as a response which made Ink rise his bone brow before the confusion was replaced with shock and worry as Fate spoke again: "well you see... if Moonlit won't eat the apple his body won't be able to handle the pressure of begin an outcode and he will die eventually even when his an immortal." Ink sighed and agreed giving up just to save someone he besecly raised. Fate smiled and desepiered telling Ink that what he did was the right thing. Ink simply rolled his eye lights and muttered a quiet whatever after.

      ~ ♡ ~       Back to reality      ~ ♡ ~  

    Ink agreed to Killers request but telling him he was doing it for his friend and that he yet counted and will always think of Killer as an enemy and not anything else even if he would save the world which didn't suprised Killer at all as he went and placed the apple down on a purple night table before teleporting away from the night time themed room not even bothering to say bye or anything.

---

    Outside a dark castle appiered black teared skeleton while one with cyan eye light and black goop with four tendrils was waiting for them...

    "So did you full fill his last wish?" Asked the goopy  octopus looking skeleton looking at the other while glancing at a picture he had in his hand. It wasn't a picture of Dreams old self, no... it was someone else he was obsessed with and kept them in the dunguns aswell.

    The skeleton that just appiered bowed down and said that he did thanking the darker one for letting him do so which made the darker one also known as Nightmare roll his eye light before speaking: "I'm not sadist enough towards my own brother to not full fill his death wish. Now go, you have one more mission to do I don't want my future queen to face same thing as my brother did." The one with black liquid coming down their face whose name is Killer nodded and teleported away.