chapter 4

Chapter four: return to past and seek the truth.

    Inside a dark castle stood two skeletons one sitting on the throne and one bowing down to them with eyelights yellow but expression same as a doll's, it was dull and broken. The one on the throne was covered in a goop only one cyan eyelight staring down at the dull eyed skeleton his tendrils moving from annoyance but his face didn't showed anything but boredom. One looking broken and one simply not caring. The darker one spoke: "you failed me on this one Dream, I'm dissopointed. Do better next time, you might be my brother but I won't spare you at all next time." The other didn't respond but simply gave out a nod making other sigh in annoyance.

    "Just because this is your first time in few years ever sence your last mistake you made you are free to leave and take some fresh air but don't you dare try to escape this time." Darker one added while the other one gave out a nod and teleported away.

---

    Within a diffrent universe stood a skeleton wearing a cape and a hood standing next to a tree in the middle of the night, sky all blue and shiny moon light hitting the skeleton that had one hand put on a destroyed tree muttering soft sorry and so on while Dream watched the skeleton before realising they looked familiar so he went a little closer bit still hiding in the shadows his eyes widening as he heard the hero, one of the Star Sansses member mutter something out to his mother the copy of his own twin killed.

    "I'm sorry I haven't been able to help him out of whatever that fake one did to him mother... someone like him didn't deserve to be trapped with evil version of me..."
    Dreams eyes widdened shock filling up his face and aura wich made the other one turn towards him purple eye lights widening at the sight of the other not knowing what to say... silence has arisen before it was broken by Dreams broken voice that was berly above a whisper: "brother, is that really you?..."
    Nightmare couldn't handle the sudden reavial of his identity so he muttered an apology and left making Dream try to catch him telling him to wait but begin too late, he lost his brother once again...

---

    A dark figure with four tendrils and one cyan eye looked at the sence unfold chukling darkly to himself as he tought: "so, actual me is back, That's unfortunate. How unlucky... Dream will stay as my brother and I should be the only Nightmare in this universe... I'll make sure I get what I want. Just you wait..."