the end

Trigger warning: character death and possible manipulation.

   Tears dropped down from Moonlits eyes unable to get over the positive ones death unable to stop thinking about how he could help the other but failed if that wasn't enough, Moonlit found out from copy Nightmare that Dream was abused by villagers too guilt tripping him to fall down but Moonlit stood his ground to defeat the other by powers he has gained after eating the apple Dream gave him and taking the role of the next actual guardian and not a replacement of feelings. Moonlit was panting from exustion holding his staff and looking at now dusting body of the copy of his codes Moonlit went closer to the other and bent down as he spoke: "you know... I left my brother thinking he would be happier but you're right I was a fool. But you went too far with forcing him to replace me with you some time to let him grief over and comfort would do the trick. But you abused him to the point you killed him. Now it's my time to avenge him. See you in hell." Actual Nightmare spoke having bravery as his porsinallity after begin grown up by Ink someone that was like his father figure the copy paste Nightmare smirked before speaking: "he already gave up on you after the apple incident. You weren't there when he broke down I was. He was crying over you until I tought him a lesson. Where were you when you felt his feelings of pain?" He asked in low and dark voice sweet like honey but deadly like a poison. Moonlits eye lights widened in realization the other was right and he had no rights to say no.

---

    Ink stared at the code Fate gave him to destroy forever which he gladly was about to grabbing his gigantic pen and aimed it for rendom codes messing up the codes that made the copy version of Moonlit mortal so he wouldn't ever come back earning a sassy replaies from Fate which he ignored.

    Moonlit was late to save his twin but at least the truth was out. Dream would remain his best twin brother ever still.

---

    The end sorry it's rushed like this but I got no more ideas and it feels like the best way to end this plus I have more books to make 😅