chapter 2

Chapter two: new brother

    "brother, is... everything okay?" Asked a voice rather familiar making Dream look up at the person seeing it was his brother back once again. Dream looked shocked before getting up and hugging his brother tightly bursting into sobs and cries while Nightmare stood there socked before hugging back and asking: "Dream, what's wrong?"  His voice was soft and caring wich made the positive guardian cry more.

    Slowly Dream could manage to speak but still cried as he spoke: "I'm sorry brother, I'm so sorry for whatever I did and made you leave... I-I missed you so much... why did you leave me?..." Dreams head was now up facing Nightmare who was wiping his twins tears away gently while spoke: "I didn't leave because of you, there is no need for you to apologise Dreamy."

    The positive one was about to speak more before he got cut off by Nightmare that spoke before him: "I just wanted some time alone from the villagers and my duty as negative guardian, but I'm back now aren't I?" Nightmare let go after Dream nodded in understatement wiping his own left over tears before finally begin calm enough to speak again.

    "You said you wanted time off from the villagers? But why? Did they do something I don't know about? Please tell me brother, I will talk to them about it!" Dream spoke giving his twin a bright smile wich made Nightmare be taken aback before he spoke: "I prefer not saying it but you are a brave one Dream. Don't ever kill that bravery in you." Older patted the younger twin smiling softly making other smile warmly too.

    To Nightmare Dream smiled like the sun on the summer time and he wished he would see the other smile more but the two would always be away not ever getting time to be toghether.

---

    Dream went back to his brother at the noon after talking and hanging out with the villagers having a happiest face ever wich made Nightmare chukle as he spoke: "someone's on a good mood."
Dream nodded replying with a cheerful voice: "the villagers said that they would stop bothering you and also told me that I should also should hang out with you saying I am overworking myself."
    Nightmare let out a low hum of understatement but his guts told him something was off...

---

~♡~          To be continued        ~♡~