sweet argument

Yn pov:
Again he didn't get time to spend time with me due to this dinner meeting which was supposed to be our dinner date.

I was sulking internally and man besides me talking with the client with his icy cold voice and that scary loook on his face. Well what we can expect from the great businessman and ceo kim taehyung.

Well he is coldie with that handsome face of his, but he have his soft side which only i can feel.

We decided to spend some time together but on time his business partner arrange dinner to discuss something important so here we are.

He was also kinda frustrate, stressed, tired but still manage to not show infront anyone.

Well while talking to them he was side glancing at me to check my reaction ofcourse I was angry but still work is important after all.

And after 2 hrs of meeting and eating those blurt eww veggies which I feel like eternity. Meeting comes to an end.

"It's nice doing this project with you mr. Kim" Client said while shaking his hand with him.

"Same here mr. Kang. We should take our leave thank for the dinner" taehyung said with his usual tone and stands up ready to leave along with me.

We bid good bye to them and started living that place as he was about to say something his phone rang, wow what a timing, everyone has to come between us today. He looked at phone and the me and said, "I need to take this call" i just nodded and started walking.
Well the way he was talking more like scolding on call which seems like someone really badly messed up.

After cutting the call he talked with his secretary who was also with us in same tone which was colder than before like he was angry

In all this one thing was same his poker face and that scary voice. I was thinking about it but soft clam voice draw back my attention "princess" yes it was him.

i was being stubborn "DO NOT call me that, just do whatever you want" i said without looking at him and i knew I fucked up because already he was pissed but to my surprise he said nothing and just follow me.

I saw his with corner of my eye he was talking with soobin with his cold face but when his eyes land on me they turned immediately softened like there wasn't any person who was holding poker face.

And what he did was shocked everyone around even me " I'm sorry princess, i know it's my fault, but i promise i will make it up for you, Don't be sad" with his soft tone and guilty eyes which is uncertain his gaurds were shocked because 1 sec he was all furious ready to kill someone and next sec he was all calm and soft like nothing happened.

Well it's not like his tone was new for me but i wasn't expecting him to apologise like this infront of his guards when it's not even his fault.

I felt bad about it the way his tired eyes showing guilt in them, it clenched my heart unknowingly.

I sat in car without saying anything and he does the same still looking at me but i wasn't ready to meet his gaze.

Yeah i was mad definitely, but this man who never show any emotions infront of his employees was being all soft and gentle for me infront of everyone. It make my heart warm. It made me feel special.

I felt hand on my thigh just to he was already looking at me

"Princess, I'm really sorry, i didn't knew it would happen, but it's not your fault, anyone would get angry if someone after whole week promise to give his time to you and it ended up wrong, i understand but don't be mad please" he said with those puppy eyes and pout on his face looking like child who will believe it was the same person before.