1. Im fine

(( pleas after this read the next chapter i swear it gets better ))She was 17 but never had a childhood. She was beautiful but never thought so . she had always been broken but with a smile that bright who would see the tears on her face.

Joyce was a girl . That's all she thought of herself what else could she be ? Let's start from the beginning just to make it easy .

Joyce was from a Ireland and looks it too . In the small village she loved it there were 300 people at any given time. She lived with her mom , Joyce's dad left before she was born and her mom raised her by her self . Her mom worked 5:00 am till 10:00 pm leaving her all alone ever day of her life . She would get up go to school as soon she could . She went to the library and red books of learning. She would then do school .every day she would not eat lunch , Joyce would be hurt by the other children . After school she would go and work in the music shop till 8:00 .from when she was 7 till that one day when she was 17 that was every day of her life . But then something new happened .

Joyce's mom worked at the only pup in town . Joyce had no idea of what happened there and that was just fine till one night her mom came home with bruises all over her .
" mom what , what happened?" She asked
" don't worry about it just a old man having a fall and I fell with him " her mom said doing the nose twitch they both did when they lied .
" mom that is a lie " she said
" go to bed Joyce " the mother said
" but mo-" she was cut off
" Joyce darling smith go to bed !"

She wondered to get bed and slept as best she could the words of those kids at school ringing in her ears . Days and weeks went by the same as always . One day the old music shop owner let her out before closing for the first time so she went to see her mother at the pup .

She ran in the door to see a man slapping her mother across the face." You ass get away from my mother " she continued doing it other and other till her mother fell . Tow men held her back as that same man went her her face abs said .
" your mother had got my drink wrong too many times and you know what I think it's time I stop just hurting hey and kill her . You get the joy of watching " he walked over pulled out a knife from his pocket and did as he said stabbing her In front of her own child.

That time went on that man was not put in jail so she ran away . She packed up and went to live by herself in the city.

She got there she stopped going to school she worked at a record store every day from when she got up to bed .
She always smiled though always to every one that she looked at . As much as she was sad she never let anyone see it .

One day she went in and through her stuff down with a thud . She lived in a old motel in the bad part of town but it was a place . Safe went to the washroom and splashed water on her face . She looked her self in the reflection of her self seeing her red curly hair and freckles she said
" I believe that I'm fine , I believe " she went a gust of wind on her face a Feeling of another person. She looked at a dark cloud of A figure coming to her . He held his hand out she got the feeling in her that she should take it so she did . Then she began to fly over the city over the ocean seeing the world be ether her she was both amazed and scared of how this could be . Then that odd thing dropped her on a beach and nocked her out cold . She lay there sleeping in

Never land

( ok so this is long and I know like lien no one will see it but I like it and I will do more )