3.you can let go

" we are going to fly " he said wall in his head thinking of how stupid it was of him to say that . He had almost no pixy dust left but he went a head and said he would use it on her .
" how and if I may ask why and were ?" She asked hoping he would understand what she meant .
" because flying is a wonderful thing to do and we will go to my camp were we can talk more and how ,"he smirked agin ,she assumed he liked doing that ."how is very simple " he held out his hand with the pixy dust in it "this is pixy dust " she rolled her eyes a bit . He sounded like a 5 year old to her .
" you really want me to believe that is a mystical thing form a fairy and it will make me fly " she did exasperated
" that is exactly what I want you to do . Believe it like nothing else and think happy thought then you will fly and you can have some food from my camp " she thought best to go with it if he as the only one on this island she would want to get on his good side . Logically
" alright " she nodded she gave a smile but it still had the evil In The back of his eye like something , something was not quite right with him . He sprinkled the dust on them both . She closed her eyes and looked . Looked in her mind for a happy thought just one just one small happy thing she could think about but nothing she could not think of one happy thing in her life . Then at that moment she felt a hand grab hers and she no longer felt the sand on her feet ,just the wind .

She opened her eyes seeing it was petter pan who was holding her hand . He looks like he was glowing she looked at her other hand so did she . Thank goodness, she thought , it was not just my Brian doing to wired thing it did before when i looked at his eyes .
They were flying above the green trees that looked to beautiful from up there . After a bit pan looked at her .
" Joyce ,you can let go " he said to her .
" no I can't " she shook her head no to him .
" yes you can " he Insisted
" no I really can't " at the moment he let go off her and she began to fall . She looked in her head for a happy thought anyone about her last that made her smile truly . It was then she realized , se had never truly smiled in joy . She expected that, being the Logical girl was she let it come . She fell farther and farther .

She felt no pain yet no feeling came to her but then she noticed she was warmer then before . Was someone holding her ? She slowly opened her eyes at about 5 feet from the ground she was being held by petter pan who slowly loured to the ground
" ok you really can't " he put her on the grind and looked in her bright blue eyes . Why am I doing this ? I have no need for this but I keep don't not like it , he thought .
" I really should not have .thank you pan for saving me , it was vet well timed " she said looking at him she was only 5.5 abs be was 5.9 so looking up was very literal .
" no problem ,you must be hungry come with me to my camp i am sure the others will find you interesting " he said to her as they walked thought went through her head . Others , what dose that mean ? And when he said that he new me already back at the beach what dose that mean ? I would have remembered eyes look those . Those green eyes why do I keep losing my self I never had any feeling like this all I know it hurt and sadness, what feeling is this ?

________________________
So I hope you like it . Pleas tell me In The comments pleas .