10. Stars are not always stars

" you just can't wait to get back to peter " Felix smirked widely when he spoke . It was not night and Joyce was very hungry. She had not eaten sens breakfast and was urging food . Though is thought was not all wrong it made her a bit made .
" oh shut up ,how could you think that " she punched his shoulder . He laughed a bit .
" well simply the way he looks at you . He has never looked that way before, it helps that you give him the same eyes " Felix spoke . She punched him again with a small red in her cheeks .
" you better not talk about this with perter " she began to walk he walked with her .
" he lets you call him Peter doesn't he ?" She said with a smirk
" yeah what about it " she spoke coldly
" I'm the only one he had ever let do that because he and I are close friends so what dose that make you ?" Felix said . Joyce sighed .
" I don't know stop pestering " they did not talk much coming out in to the camp .

It was now very dark but the stars were very very pretty. They shined like nothing she had seen .peter walked over to them .
" all patched up eh Felix " peter looked at Felix but quickly turned to Joyce with those eyes . Felix patted Joyce on the back and spoke in her ear .
" thanks for the help sword lady but I think I will leave you to your staring contest " he then walked off .
This left peter and Joyce looking at each other . She thought of his shining green eyes and he thought of her sparkling blue ones.after a bit they knew one of them had to say something.
" I have something I want to show you " Peter grabbed her hand they felt lightning in there souls .
" what is it ?" She asked . Peter shook his head .
" sorry love can't tell you yet " in a sudden movement he grabbed on to her by her waist and pulled in to a hug ." Hold on tight " she did as he said .ther was this odd feeling they came over her then a thud . She opened her eyes to see they were now in a clearing deep within the forest .
" sorry about the whole magic thing there . You took it well though " peter said his voice seemed not cocky at all but kind instead. It was very petty there seemed to be more stars here as well she had no clue why . She then went back to looking at peter his eyes never ceased to draw her in .
" no need to say sorry , were are we ?" Joy spoke in that Irish voice as her eyes went back to the sky .
" we are in the pixies land and those " Peter held her wrist and pointed her hand to the stars " are baby Pixies " that is when she noticed the stars were moving around a lot . She looked in aw .
" really ? You mean it " she said . Peter smiled to her .
" of course I do " he said when suddenly a little glowing speck can't down and landed on joys nose .she smiled and laughed a bit . Peter could not help but smile and this cute moment.
" it's so cute " joy said when it suddenly flew away .
" how can someone be so sweet but so strong ?" Peter said with a small smile .
" it's all about the what's going on around me I gess ." She said back with a surge of the shoulders .
" how is it you are always so serious, just let yourself be happy with me you can just let go " petter said holding on to her around her waist and a smirk on his face . Her cheese became rosy .
" well I um I mean I just have always been you know I did not really , wow you make me blush " she spoke with red cheeks .
" oh really " pan smirked " let's see if I can make it worse " petter bent down a bit to her face with a smile as she blushed .
" h-how ?" She said his face very close to her .
" like this " peter smirked as he neared her face red as can be as he kissed her . Her eyes lit up as his closed . Both there stomachs filed with butterflies but the good kind as she kissed him back . After a moment they pulled away and looked at each other.
" your " petter said dazzled
" your " joyed said the same way
" perfect " they said at the same time .

--------------------------------
So it is short but good really romantic though . I want to say thanks for reading