4. I have questions , I have answers

She had just been picked up by a shadow that threw her on a beach till she got up found a boy who made her fly then almost die but then saved her all of this wall in a land were according to pan no one grew old , believe it or not she had some questions.

They walked through the forest quietly but it was nice , she had missed only here birds in your ears . Living in the city fit that time it had gone far away . The trees were tall and strong looking . Joyce hummed along to a old Irish song . All this way she had thought of any happy thing in her life but stool she could not find it . With all this thinking and humming she forgot about looking . There was a large root and she began to fall .

Then it happened agin she new it was going to happen .she would fall but she did not feel pain she opened her eyes . and felt a small red on her cheeks looking at pan smiling down at her .
" second time in the past ten minutes, come on love you " that smile turned in to a smirk.
" I'm sorry about that but you now you don't have keep holding me like this " she said smirked right back , he said it was a game why not play .
" true but then you would fall agin and we would just end up right back here so " petter put her to get feet " get falling " he smirked
She laughed a bit . Wait was that really what I just happened , did I smile and laugh like a real one ,not just a fake one to make others feel good ? It was what is happening . She thought .
" did you just do what I thought you did , you just smiled didn't you .for the first time you did not even do that when you flew . All it took was me joking around . I will do that more often " pan said with a smiley smirk .
" I know I did trust me when I say that dose not happen a lot " Joyce replied
" that reminds me Joyce , why could you not fly you believed avid you had pixy dust s-" he got cut off by her voice
" I don't have happy memories not ones I can think of right now at least ," she said hey voice low and sad . He looked at her and smiled
" well you now what I'm going to fix that right up for you " he said she laughed very lightly.
" what are you a doctor for happiness?" She said he smirked and bowed to her .
" doctor pan at you serves " she felt a smile come on for the second time
" well what's your treatment doc " in a moment he pulled her on his back piggybacking her and began to run off to the camp .
" this is " he said ,she smiled and laughed holding on to him
" you are a very odd boy petter pan " she said . He smirked at this.
" good "

He kept her there till they got close to the camp . He let her down she was still smiling " you should do that more often you know , smiling is good for you , but right now try to look Sirius fir the boys " he said to get she went back to get normal straight face .
" who are these boys ?" She asked
" they are called the lost boys . They were rout here the sane as you. every one who comes here feels unwanted ,unloved and so they come here to get away from there troubles " he replied to her become emotionless as they walk in to camp .
" will they hurt me ?" She asked see weapons
" for there lifes ,they may be a bit off around you though , you are the first girl to come to never land ,your new " he said to her

She looked around the camp seeing some boys playing with a drum and others talking tie by the fire ave one very tall blond leaning on a tree . It must have been 3 seconds of every one turning to look before all of them were them 10-15 of cowardly silence till petter spoke out .
" this is Joyce Andrews , you are to be good to her .and before you say anything , yes age us a girl no we are not killing her putting in in a cage she will go to sleep in my tree house . As of right now she is a list girl the one and only lost girl so get some food for your sister " they all cheered at his words , in fact Joyce almost like doing the same.

Moments later a very young looking boy brought her some food . She nodded to him he nodded back and walked away . She sat down on a log when petter said with her .
" so , how do you like your
New home "