Chapter 21

a/n: So... This chapter is going to be a bit spicy. I'm not going to lie I've never really written smut before so its kinda bad.

When I woke up Mom was staring at me with tears in her eyes. "Oh thank god your up." She said. "You scared us," She said. "Where is Betty is she alright?" I ask. "Yes, Betty is fine. They said it was just stress that's all. She's in the next room getting ready to leave. I'm going to go get a doctor." She said and walked out. Fuck. I'm glad Bettys alright but why the fuck did I have to wake up. The doctor came in and Mom convinced him that I didn't need to stay any longer. And that she would keep a close eye on me. Soon enough we were all on our way home. "What were you thinking? Taking all of those pills. I thought we were done with all of that." Mom said. "What!" Betty said. "Can we just talk about this later I'm not in the mood," I said. "No, we will talk about this now. Why did you do it?" She asked. "Because Mom, I'm tired. I'm so fucking tired and no one seems to notice or even care." I said raising my voice. "I care." She said raising hers too. "I care! I care so much. You just need to talk to me." She said crying. 

"Talk to you. You never listen." I said. "I do listen." She said. "I really don't want to fight about this," I said. "This conversation isn't over." She said. I roll my eyes and stare out the window. By the time we got home, we sat at the island and she poured us all some orange juice. After a few Betty's phone rings. She gets up and walks away. I get up as well and went to go to my room to get ready for my shift. Even tho I almost died I wanted to be anywhere but here right now. "Where do you think you're going, young lady?" Mom asks. "To my room," I said. "Keep your door open and me and Polly will be checking on you every 30 minutes." She said. "Whatever," I said. I quickly got ready and snuck out the door. I left her a note telling her I'm going to see a friend and that I'll be safe so she won't come looking for me. Hopefully.

After my shift, I was walking home and bumped into Betty and Jughead. They told me about what they were investigating. It was really weird and interesting at the same time. I always liked hearing about the cases they're trying to solve. We walked up to the door and started talking about random shit about school. "What is wrong with the two of you? And you... Where were you? Because I know you weren't with a friend." She said. Damn it. "Dad," Jug said. "What's goin' on?" Betty asked. "Sheriff Minetta called. He said-" "Called us both." "He said he caught the two of you snooping around Ben Button's room at the hospital," Fp said. "Look, Dad, something weird is going on here. No one wants to talk about it. But Dilton came to me for help. You were there. And I feel like I owe him something." Jug said. 

"Boy, you don't owe him anything. This has nothing to do with you." He said. "And you, Betty. This is exactly what Dr. Patel was talking about. You keep this up, young lady, and you'll have another seizure." Mom said. "Seizure?" Jughead said. "Did you have a seizure and not tell me about it?" He asked. "She most certainly did. And it's because you keep dragging her into these murder investigations." Mom said. "You are unbelievable, Mom," Betty said going upstairs. She ignored her and started talking again. "And you Y/n Dr. Patel told you that you had to stay home. I was so worried about you. If you keep sneaking out and not talking to me you will end up dead in a ditch somewhere. You need to stay home until I know you're not going to try anything else." She said. 

"Mom stop," I said glaring at her. "What is she talking about?" Jug asked. "Nothing," I said. "Nothing! That wasn't anything. You know how scary it was watching you pass out. Or hearing the doctor tell me that you died. They saved you. If you would have stayed in your room that night you would be dead right now. I told you that you had to stay home so I could keep an eye on you and you left. I called you thousands of times Polly has called you thousands of times and you didn't answer. I thought you finally did it." She said. "Wait. Did you?" Jug asked. Now everyone is focusing on me just great. I hate her. "You really can't keep anything to yourself can you," I said running upstairs too. Jughead tried to follow us but Mom stopped him and they left. 

After a few hours, Mom came in. "Hey, I brought you some tea." She said. I ignored her. "Look... I'm sorry I said anything. I was just really scared. I thought I lost you. I watched you die Y/n. That was the scariest thing a mother will ever go through." She said. "I didn't want to scare you. I'm sorry. I'm just so tired." I said. She sat on my bed and hugged me. "I'm sorry I never listened." She said. "I know," I said. We stayed like that for a minute. "Ok well, I'm going to let you rest ok? Goodnight I love you." She said. "Love you too," I said. When she left I tried to get some sleep. But I couldn't stop thinking about Fps face when she said all of that. Soon I fell asleep. When I woke up Betty told me that she and Jughead were going out. So that means I can go see Fp.

I got up quickly and got ready. I told Mom that I'd be with Betty all day and she told me I could go. When I got there I knocked softly. After a minute the door opened. "Hey," I said. "Hey..." He said. He gestured for me to come in and we sat on the couch together. "You were at the hospital and didn't tell me. You almost died and didn't tell me." He said. "I know I know but I was embarrassed. I didn't come here to talk about how I almost died I came here to see you. And to get away from Mom. She's been checking on me every 30 minutes." I told him. He sighed. "You'll call me next time right?" He asked. "Yes, I'll call you next time," I told him. "You want to watch a movie?" He asked. "Actually I had something else in mind," I said with a smirk. If I'm being totally honest this might be me trying to distract myself but at the same time, I really want him.

"Oh ya and what is that?" He asked with a smirk as well. I kissed his lips and he kissed me back. His tongue slide into my mouth as our tongues fought. One of my hands was down by his crotch. "This isn't you trying to distract yourself like the first time is it?" He asked in between kisses. "Nope," I said. He stood up and pulled me to my feet not breaking the kiss. He walked to his bedroom kicking the door closed. We walked to the edge of the bed and I sat down and he was standing between my legs. He pulled away and looked at me. Both of us trying to catch out breath. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. "Yes," I said. And with that, he took my shirt and bra off throwing them somewhere in the room, and laid me down. I began to tug at his shirt and he pulled away and took it off. He started to kiss my neck leaving marks. 

He began to undo my jeans and pulled them off the same as his. His hand was between my thighs and he rubbed me through the fabric as he connected our lips once again. I couldn't help but moan into the kiss. I let my hands wander around his body. He pulled off my underwear and his. My hand slid down his body to his dick as I jerked him off. He let out a moan as he massaged my boob.  "Please," I said. "Please what?" "Please fuck me," I said. He lined himself up and slowly entered me. He gave me a second to adjust before moving. He started off slow and speed up. God, he's so big. The faster he went the louder I moaned. "Mmm, you're such a good girl." He said in a low voice. His hand went to my neck and lightly tightened making me moan. He hit my g-spot with made me moan his name loudly.  

That made him thrust into me faster and harder. The moans that he released were so fucking hot. "Mm princess you feel so good." He said. I flipped us over and started bouncing. I leaned my head back in pleasure as I bounced faster. He felt so good inside of me. I was so close and I could tell he was too. His hands gripped my hips helping me ride him. I was going to tell him I was close but couldn't get words out. "Cum for me princess." He said. His voice sent me over the edge and I came hard and a minute later he did as well. We sat there like that for a minute trying to catch our breath. After gaining enough strength I got off of him and lay beside him. "God I fucking love you," I said cuddling up to him. "I fucking love you too." He said. I smiled but he looked like he was thinking about something. "You ok?" I asked. "I keep thinking about what Alice said." He said. "You want me to tell you what happened don't you," I said. "Ya." He said. For the next 30 minutes, I told him everything. 

a/n: Hope this chapter was a good one sorry if it isn't <33