The Attack Approaches

Ahkmenrah's Pov

            It's been 5 days since Kelsey was kidnapped, Alice and Jasper have been training even r hone non-stop. They've been asking friends and family for help, the Denali clan as they said their family vampire clan. The Irish clan, the Saudi Arabian clan, Peter and Charlotte, and Senna and Zafrina. Apparently they all know and care about Kelsey, that's always a good thing. They all helped Kelsey and her step-family when they needed witnesses. I hope she is OK. "You OK?" I was startled by the sound of Alice's voice. "Yeah." I said. "I'm fine, just worried about Kelsey." She grimaced then said. "She's a tough chick don't worry, she's been in contact with us. She said two more days so one more day of training then a night of feeding for the clans to have strength.

Kelsey's Pov

As I do push ups, sit ups, and stretches I remember my past, I'm spinning out of control because Johnny Tran hit the side of my car. (On purpose so he could win.) The next thing you know my car is rolling over and over on to its side it's on fire, October, Alan, and Brenden get me out of the car as quickly as they can. Not long after we're 5 feet away from the car the car explodes. The nos and the fire mixed fast. I wake up in the hospital, I bring myself back to reality and push myself past my limits.

Ahkmenrah's Pov

The vampire clans are off feeding, the regular humans are sleeping, the museum exhibits are walking about either preparing for tomorrow night or relaxing. I would be relaxing but I was beyond worried about Kelsey, I know that she and Alice said not to worry but, I couldn't help it. I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!! I can't just sit idly by. At least they're letting me fight to help protect her. "Ahkmenrah!" I turned at the sound of Carlisle saying my name. "Follow me, we need to talk to you." I followed him as they showed me into Carlisle's study, Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, Rosalie, Alice, Jasper, Edward, and Bella were all in there, all looking well fed. "Kelsey sent us a warning. Kamunrah, has her in a cage that exploits everyone's weaknesses, one of the guards tried to get in there to get her out of there and he was electrocuted. So let Bella guard you with her shield before you dare to try and get Kelsey out of there, or let Emmett get her out. Your choice." I told them let Emmett get her out of there but to bring her straight to me.