🌹ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝔸𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕘𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤🌹

Before you read the rules, I want to get something out of the way. I am completely comfortable with anything you suggest and judgment is non-existent in this corner of mine. However, there are limits, and I will simply ignore such requests that are disturbing to me.

✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤

1. You can suggest any character that might be new to my catalog. Of course, if they are extremely new, I will have to do my research and it may take a while, give or take about a whole month (this is a hobby, not a job, I got plants to tend to :v).

2. Characters that are under 18 are prohibited, and that includes child-looking adults.

3. Dead characters are not allowed, such as zombies. Necrophilia is quite a disturbing topic I do not wish to learn from again.

4. Fetishes that require the harm of a living being (to a bloody extent like knife play and asphyxiation *not to be mistaken with choking), or bodily fluids such as urine and blood, are off-limits. Surprisingly enough, period sex is acceptable, since it has comforting benefits (yeah I'm surprised too).

5. Spanish characters are allowed, it is my main language after all.

6. Yes ships are accepted, however, be aware that the previous rules also play into this as well.

✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕘𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

These will help you find anything you are comfortable with. Consider this a more elaborate grapefruit scale.

⭐Fluff: These will be fully wholesome. Some people enjoy affection, some enjoy simple kind actions.

🌟Inspiration Based: These will be made based on certain things I find through the internet. These can vary from cute stuff to action based. Such inspirations will be credited, all creators should have the credit for such wonderful ideas.

🔥Spicy: Also known as the lemon realm. These will be having sexual content and making out sessions, so don't expect all of them to be a one-night stand situation.

💧Angst: Surprisingly enough many enjoy emotional stories, and I can see why, really adds charm to characters. These will be sad, depressing and all in all stressful situations, adding some salt to the wounds.

✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

Gender-specified one-shots are only available through requests, the rest written by yours truly will have a they/them spectrum so it's inclusive to all. (Excluding Spanish one shots, pronouns are very different in this language.)

I hope you all enjoy, and I hope I don't fail to get you the content you're looking for TvT