⭐ 𝕀𝕔𝕖𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕖 (RF! Wally X Barista! Reader) ⭐

Wally Darling is now available for one-shots

DISCLAIMER: All Welcome Home one-shots, requested or not, will NOT HAVE NSFW. I respect Clown's boundaries and everyone's incredible AUs.

Rainbow Factory! Wally belongs to Dodozoi.

∆∆∆∆∆∆

Coffee, black, no sugar, no milk. The daily order you always expect comes from the same call. His voice would sometimes sound its usual deepness, other times he would sound tired. Whatever the case, he would send someone to pick up his daily coffee, and then the day would continue as normal. At first, he would get anyone to make his order, but slowly as the orders kept coming, he would end up requesting you, saying that your coffee was exceptional. You never knew who he was, he would place his order under a random name every time, but 'Wally' seemed to be the closest time you managed to find his identity.

It was a hot day, and you tried your best to stay cool in the cafe. It was no surprise that most of the coffee you made had ice in it, but what caught your attention was your daily order. The phone rang and you answered it, the voice on the other side sounding deep and unusually tired.

"Is this Y/N?" The voice asked, his voice sounding slightly raspy.

"Yes, sir, it's me. The usual?" You asked back, expecting him to agree.

"Actually, I need a bit of assistance today. I want something cold." His answer caught you off guard. You snapped back into your senses and started to offer him the options.

"Well, we have many cold beverages, maybe a frappucino or an iced coffee?"

"Is the iced coffee just the regular coffee with ice in it? I don't want it to be watered down."

"It can be without ice, no problem."

He agreed and gave you a name, but it sounded rather different from the usual names he would use. He also didn't tell you if someone was coming to get it, was he finally getting his order? You didn't know, but made his coffee exactly how he wanted.

After a while, you heard the chimes at the door echo through the cafe, a man towering over many customers walking in. He seemed rather interesting due to his long blue hair styled into a pompadour, and red crimson eyes, his hand looking similar to a cat's. In this hot weather, many were surprised to see him wear a turtleneck, wasn't he boiling in those clothes?

As you met his eyes, you felt a sense of familiarity, as if you had met him before.

"Hello sir, how can I help you?"

"I'm here for my coffee." His voice said it all, you didn't even have to ask for the name of the order, the deepness in his voice was enough.

You grabbed the order from the fridge and handed it to him, curiously watching as his metal hand reaches out and stares intensely at the coffee "Here you go."

"Is this it? It looks...normal." He says, you almost lost all professionalism when you watched the confusion in his eyes.

"Yes, it's like your everyday coffee but cold. What did you think it was?"

He clears his throat and hands you the payment, ignoring your question. He seemed rather strict, but you could see hints of softness in his demeanor "Thank you." He mumbles, making his way out the door.

"Until tomorrow, Walden." You uttered, loud enough for him to hear. You now knew his name, and it felt like you had made a new colleague.

-----------------------------------------------

Apologies for the shortness of this one, I have not eaten and I can't think properly :'1