1

POV: Kokichi

—V—

"And then I said, 'Want something more appealing than this water to drink?' And then grabbed these babies!" Miu laughed, pointing one finger at her breasts. Hope's Peek Therapy had a strict dress code, with a long turtleneck and either a pair of pants or a skirt, whichever the wearer preferred. However, you were aloud to accessorize if you wanted, and Miu had managed to get around the code by taking the turtleneck and cutting a window in it. By doing this, she could technically say she was still wearing the assigned turtleneck. No one dared argue with her, except her Girlfriend.

"Really? Those are more appetizing than water? How dare you say such a lie to TeruTeru!" I scolded, "As someone who sees you every single f#cking day, those things are so boring! I'm surprised Kaede hasn't gotten bored of them yet."

She huffed while Kaede hid her embarrassed face with her hands. "H-H-How dare you! I will have you know that my girlfriend thinks my babies are amazing! Your gaya$$ just don't get it!" I just rolled my eyes at her. "So, what did the Ultimate simp say about the food itself?" Miu also rolled her eyes just as I had done before, "Uhh! Oh he just wouldn't shut up! He kept going on and on about how he could cook something so much better than what he was being fed and yah dee yah da. It was so god damn boring, especially after making the statement I just told ya!"

"So now they've reassigned Tenko to TeruTeru, due to not only Miu's customization of the costume, but also due to Tenko being able to handle him better," Kaede said, resulting in an a sputtering Miu. "Hey! Says the one who forced one of the members who can sew to embroider musical notes to the skirt!" She said while running her finger over one of the mentioned notes, running it on her girlfriend's thigh in the process.

"Can you two stop flirting for 2 f#cking minutes?!" I yelled. "Can you stop being single for 2 minutes then?!" Miu retorted back. "Can both of you stop bickering for 2 minutes?" A new voice said from behind me. I turn around to see a face I'm all too familiar with, "Ran-Ran! How ya been, Onii-Chan?" I smiled at him while he gave me a head pat. "Doing well, Shinguji and I finally managed to convince the higher-ups to let him move in with me." He said, Korekiyo right behind him. Shinguji's Sister had been a Remanent of Despair, and had done some very traumatizing things to him that I don't even want to think about. He was still kinda recovering from it, so he wasn't really supposed to leave the premises. However, being with Rantaro seemed to be doing him some good.

"Great! Now you two can f#ck without anyone overhearing you!" I laughed while Miu absolutely lost it and Kaede and Korekiyo both shared an embarrassed face. Rantaro just rolled his eyes, he was used to my comments about him and Shinguji.

"Oh, an by the way, I was told to tell you something," he said, sitting in the empty chair next to me and then Korekiyo sitting in the one next to him, "Remember some of the Remnants that we brought in last week? Well, you've been assigned to one of them."

I nearly spat out my Panta, "I'M SORRY WHAT?!?"

Rantaro just nodded, "Yep, you've been assigned to Saihara Shuichi." My shock quickly turned to confusion, "Who's Saihara? I've heard of Junko and Izuru, but never a Shuichi..." "He didn't really stand in the spotlight, instead he kinda got the info needed to make people fall into despair." Rantaro answered.

"I... I think I remember meeting him," Kaede said, causing everyone else at the table to give her a confused look. "Not really meeting him, but I've seen him before. I'd occasionally come to work with my dad, and he'd sometimes be there with his uncle. He didn't seem like the person to make people fall into despair, but of course I don't know him very well."

"Anything else I'd need to know about him?" I questioned her. "Well, he does have an Ahoge..." "I've seen him, he doesn't appear to have one," Rantaro said, raising an eyebrow at her. "Well, I guess that means he must be in a deep despair," Kaede responded. "Explain?" I said.