|Chapter Thirteen|

And I chose you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky and it was

.|†|.

2 years ago,

Her eyes weren't able to get the whole view around her. Her pupils tried to adjust with the majestic palace type of building in front of her. It felt like her orbs grew smaller, because every single corner seemed so exquisite.

"Wow! What a house!" she covered her mouth with her palms still trying to figure out how the hell such pretty building formed.

Rin came next to her, placing his hand on her lower back, he leaned onto her ear, whispering; "It's more beautiful from inside." A shiver ran down her spine, with a slight smile she nodded.

Stepping inside of the house, she witnessed a high ceiling roof with a gigantic chandelier lighting the whole mansion. Her heels clicking on the clean, white marble flooring.

She spin around to get a good look. It's not like her house is not big but in comparison with his mansion, her home would definitely look like a hut.

"This is where you live?" she clasped her hands together looking at him with pure innocence in her eyes. He smiled lazily walking towards her. He took her hand gently making her confuse and fluster.
Interlocking his fingers with her, he pulled her closer to him. Slowly swaying her body, placing his other hand on her lower back, which immediately made her keep her hand on his shoulder.

He smiled looking at her, with the slow dance without any music. She blushed looking at him. He parted his lips; "This is where we are going to live."

Her ears weren't able to believe with what they met. Before she could speak anything he knelt in front of her, making her step back with her mouth open. He smirked seeing her face.
Clearing his throat, he said; 'I know this all old way of saying new things. But..'
He took her hands in his, caressing the back of her knuckles with his thumbs, his eyes fixed on her hand. Her throat felt dry when she heard the but, eager to listen further.

"...I want to marry you. And I hope you also think same..." he looked at her with hope. "... I'll be the best husband. My everything is yours. I'll always be yours. Doll, will you marry me?"

Her heart skipped beats with his every word. She smiled looking at him, still trying to come up with right words.
"You don't have to promise to be the best and I know you can never be the same, sure there will be changes which are obvious, but I only want is, change for good. I don't need anything from you. Only you. Yes, Rin. I will marry you."

He stood up, pleased by her words. Smiling to her, he planted a kiss on the back of her hand and pulled her towards him, holding her from waist. "I can't wait to marry you."

She blushed hearing him. Her hands around his nape, she whispered; "Me neither." They hugged each other, warmly.

This would be the best arrange marriage but the part from Y/n's side, the side which Rin knows was dirty and selfish.

.|†|.

"You're scaring me." I asked him, while he hummed, taking me out next to my door. The door I always wondered what has inside. I'll see it today?

"You'll love it, doll."

Suddenly, he halted pulling the blindfold. My eyes fluttering looking around. A big library, full of books stood in front of me. Where I was standing it was a terrace view with a whole two storey wide space. Full of books.