DEAR DIARY

Dear Diary,

It's been a month since I wrote, and I'm not too sure what to say. I will say that when I saw Laura (The Elder) the other day, she had mentioned that I should write and wear purple, and not just write about my dreams, but what I see through my psychic vision, and what's been going on in my life. I've also learned that having a psychic vision, and using witchcraft are totally two separate things. And at this time, I'm also not sure how to use witchcraft or if I'm ever interested in using it, but I guess over time, time will tell. As for having a psychic vision, I'm interested in heightening my senses even more than what I have. I already knew that my senses were already heightened, but how much more do they need to be. I'm also not sure how long I'm supposed to write and wear purple, but I'm assuming that it's for life, and that's ok, I guess.

As for Geo, a former acquaintance of mine, the witches in Salem told me that he was a dark charmer, and that he would be turning into a friend. They also told me that he's into the dark arts. He's never shown me this skill, and I haven't seen any of it so far, but like I said, time will tell with this, as well. I've also recently found out that he has an ex-girlfriend, named Isla. As I was looking through his social media, I saw a couple of her pictures, and I'm not too sure how I feel about this? And it's only because as I look at her pictures, and then his, it seems that they're playing head games on the social media with one another. And if they're playing games on the social media, it makes me wonder what else they're doing?

You know what else was weird was the way she mocked me the other day when I looked at her through the social media, and the picture of her was taken moments before I looked. It makes me wonder if she's psychic, let alone a witch? I'm not too sure how I feel about that or her? And what's weird was that after I saw the picture, I took a picture of myself, and posted on the media. And within seconds, I could sense the manipulation and head games and could see her in my psychic space.

As for the dreams that I'm having, they seem life like because I'm able to feel the emotions all over my body while I'm sleeping, such as the pressure on my legs when I was rubbing the mud off my hands or feeling the heat on my body when the witch was burning, let alone the feeling of the tug on my arm, when I was pulling a fork out of the floor. And while these dreams seem life like as the emotions were hitting all throughout my body, I still question how and why I'm able to do this, and what it's doing to my body?

Yet, while I deal with these strange emotional dreams, it seems that Kyle isn't very supportive with my writing, let alone me hanging out with Victoria and Laura. He doesn't say anything about it, but he always acts different, and is constantly asking questions when I come back from visiting The Crow. He also doesn't give me the attention that I need these days, let alone do the responsibilities that needs to be done around the house. I'm also home alone a lot now, because he's always fishing at the Salem Harbor or going over to Tim's. What I do know is that he becomes edgy whenever I tell him that I'm driving into Salem.

And what's funny is that whenever I ask him why he's going over to Tim's or why he's always fishing, he tells me that wants to get out of the house. I'm not stupid though. I know deep down it's more then fishing; I just haven't found out what it is, yet. Besides all that, why would someone want to leave their house all the time, but I'll find out eventually why. And while all this is going on, I just go on with my life doing what's best for me, while heightening my senses.

••••

Thanks For Reading!
🍂🧹🍂
J. Sweet

•••••

Please show your support by sharing, commenting, voting or adding this novel to your reading list.