PSYCHIC VISION V

Waking up at 4 am with her legs twitching, her heart races, and the sweat runs down her body. As she lays there trying to turn down the anxiety, she becomes annoyed.

As she gets up moments later, she then walks into the kitchen, and sits at the table. And as she looks around the room, she senses Kyle's energy sitting on her lower back.

As she gets up, she stretches and an invisible force pulls on her back. Sensing the head games and confusion, her body becomes frozen, and she senses that she's being held back.

Instantly, her eyes sink in, and black spots appear in her vision, and she gives a hard stare to see who's around the room. Seeing Kyle's psychic self dissipate, and with him leaving just an hour prior, she senses that he's being selfish. Instantly, becoming dizzy, she feels his energy running down her inner thighs, and both of her cheeks rise.

Walking back into the living room, she lays back down, and closes her eyes. Trying to go back to sleep, an image appears of her sitting on a bunch of 20lb salt pellet bags that are on a stack of blue pallets.

As she picks apart the corner of the salt pellet bag, a round portal appears in front of her. Sitting there and watching the hole in midair, Geo's face pops out of the hole. As he stares at Luna, he grins, and shakes his head. Staring at her even harder, he then pulls his arms, and then legs out of the hole, and stands in front of her.

Growing an evil grin, he then dives on top of her. Laying there, putting all his dead weight on her, she watches him dissipate into a misty fog moments later.

Jumping off the pellets, she coughs twice, and then walks to the end of the store. Hitting the elevator button to go up, the doors open, and she sees Geo standing in the elevator.

Standing there with his back to her, he then bends over, and puts his ass in midair. Pulling a voodoo doll out of his pocket, he then puts it up to his ass, and farts. As she opens her eyes, she becomes nauseated, and instantly tired, as the darkness comes on strong.

Sensing that Geo's using his black magic, she turns on the television, and a whoosh hits her stomach chakra, and her energy sways throughout her body. As the feeling subsides, she opens the media, and goes to his page, and his energy hits her face, and her body morphs into his.

••••

Thanks For Reading
🍂🧹🍂
J. Sweet

•••••

Please show your support by sharing, commenting, voting or adding this novel to your reading list.