Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

As I lay on the living room couch, and with all the crazy thoughts going through my mind, I've decided to write about more on what's going in my life and my crazy wild dreams. I'm not sure why I want to do this now, but something is telling me that it's time. And while I write about my life, and what's been going on around me, I will say that my dreams have been a little crazy lately, almost magical, and witchy. They feel almost real. You can say life like! Besides, what could it hurt.

With so many questions that I have, I that Victoria and Laura, the main witches of Salem who own the raven might provide answers about my dreams and give me some hindsight on why they're strange. I've been friends with them for quite a while, and something tells me that this is the right things to do. After all, every time I visit them, they tell me that I should start a journal and write everything down, and wear purple because it would do is heighten my senses and make me more aware of my surrounding.

As for the witchcraft, I'm not to sure about this. I'm thinking that maybe, I'm not to sure about it, let alone know much about their religion or the meaning behind their relics. I will say that I'm going to drive into Salem today, and visit Laura, the elder of Salem, and Victoria, her assistant, to see what they have to say once again, and that I'm slowly changing my mind of writing and wearing purple because of Kyle's actions.

It seems that he's acting strange or maybe it's just me, and that I'm not changing. I'm not to sure at this time, but it's like he's hiding something suddenly, and that he's constantly wanting attention, or he's always gone fishing or sleeping whenever I'm around. I'm not too sure how I feel about this, but a part of me tells me that he's going through a selfish phrase. Yet, on the other hand, something tells me that he's different for other reasons, and our relationship is now different.

••••••

Thanks For Reading!
🍂🧹🍂
J. Sweet
•••••

Please show your support by sharing, commenting, voting or adding this novel to your reading list.