Introduction

Hi and welcome to my first Rex x OC book. I know this book is terrible, I'm not good at coming up with plots, or finding ways to make the book longer, so that's why it's bad. But really this book is just a test to what everyone thinks and how it will go. That's also why it doesn't have a cover yet, I'm working on drawing the cover right now. I'm probably gonna do a remake of this book, but with longer chapters and more detail. 

This is a test to help me get the plot and everything down. If I find the time, I will remake this.

The person who actually inspired me to make my own Rex x OC is . She's amazing at writing, I honestly wanna be her best friend, but I know that's not gonna happen to a lowly writer like me, so- yeah. And I'm gonna have to reread her books to get more ideas for detail and that kind of stuff. Also, if she happens to read this book or my future ones coming out, then I'm gonna be excited and embarrassed.

And just to confirm, Amelia is not my actual name this isn't really a self ship, but Amelia does have my personality.

My OC Explained:

Name: Amelia. No middle name or last name.

Hair Appearance: Dark brown, naturally curly hair with light pink fades and a light blue streak, making her hair sorta look like cotton candy.

Clothes: Black button up with a purple vest. Jeans with black combat boots, and a black glove on one hand.

Eye color: brown.

Personality: Sarcastic, funny, nice and has slight anger issues.