Chapter Five: A New Problem and An Old Friend

"What kind of problem, Amelia?"

Emmet asked,

"Okay, so- There's this guy who claims to be a king from a far away planet outside our galaxy, and he wants to take over Syspocalypsestar to expand his kingdom!"

"Oh gosh - That's not good..."

"Of course it's not! And I think he wants to make me his Queen-"

"I- You're not gonna marry him, are you?"

"Heck no! He looks like the off brand Draco Malfoy."

Emmet was confused, "Who?"

"No-one important, the point is we have to stop him, or else we're all doomed!" Amelia exclaimed,

"Amelia, I realize we have to stop this guy, but we can't do it alone."

"Then who are we gonna call? Ghostbusters?" Amelia said.

"Huh?" Amelia sighed, "I might as well stop-"

Then, they heard a knock at the door, "I should get that." Emmet said, he opened the door to be greeted by two bodyguard type guys.

Amelia got scared, it was the same bodyguards that King Firen had with him, she hid where they couldn't see her.

"Um- Can I help you two?" Emmet asked,

"We are looking for a woman named "Amelia". Have you seen her? King Firen requires her presence." One said,

"Oh- Uh- No, I haven't. Never heard of a girl named Amelia." Emmet lied,

"I believe you are lying, bring her to us. Or else King Firen shall set a deadly fate upon you." Without hesitation, Emmet slammed the door shut.

"Okay, we gotta go!" He said to Amelia. He grabbed her hand, and they escaped out of a window.

"Watch the guitar, dude!"

"Where are we gonna go?" Emmet asked,

"Let's go to my place." And with that, they both ran to her place.

They settled down for a little when they got there,

"By the way, where was Lucy?" Amelia asked,

"She's hanging out with Uniktty, picking out an outfit and things for the wedding."

"Ah, okay. You're gonna have to call her and tell her not to go to your place."

"Alright, I'll do that."

He got his phone out and called his fiancée, while Amelia was getting her satchel and filled it with her needed things. Lucy picked up Emmet's call,

"Hey, babe. What's up?"

"When you get done shopping, don't go to our home, okay?"

"Why, what's going on?"

"I can't explain it over the phone - Just stay with Unikitty okay, Luce?"

"Um- Okay?"

"Love you, bye!" He then hung up,

"That sounded like it went well." Amelia said,

"Yeah... She's definitely worried now."

"All that matters is that she's safe, Em."

"I guess you're right-"

"Yep, now we gotta go!"

They both left Amelia's home and ran to Queen Watevra and Batman's palace, but they were stopped with two more of King Firen's guards.

"Emmet, you run and warn Watevra and Batman, I'll keep them busy. They only want me."

"But, Amelia-" "I'll be fine, just go!"

Amelia then ran off in a different direction,

"Hey, Losers! If you don't catch me, then your king will reduce your paycheck!" Amelia taunted.

The taunt worked, they were now after her. She ran as fast as she could, she basically zigzagged all over Syspocalypsestar, but they were still on her tail.

"I can't shake these guys off! What will it take, universe?!"

She kept running 'till she tripped, due to her not looking where she was going.

"Ow-"

She sat up and saw the two guards standing over her.

"Oh-no-" They picked her up by her arms,

"Let me go, you idiots!" Amelia yelled.

She couldn't slip out of their grip, no matter how hard she tried. She gave up, knowing that her fate was to marry a king and become his forever.

"Hey, a-holes! Let her go!" Amelia heard a familiar voice say.

She saw the source of the voice was coming from someone she thought she never see again,

"Rex...?" Amelia said,

"That's right, Cotton Candy. Now, for your little situation."

The guards were unamused by him,

"Last warning: Let. Her. Go."

"Not a chance." One of the guards said,

"Alright, you dudes asked for it."

He ran up and punched one of them, allowing Amelia to slip out of the other one's grip. The guard tried to grab her again, but Rex refrained that from happening, he grabbed the guy's right arm, preparing to twist and break it.

"Touch her, then you'll learn how to live life without an arm."

That was enough to make the guy run, the other one was unconscious.

"Cotton Candy, explain to me why these guys were chasing you?"

"Long story short: Invading king wants to make me his queen." She said.

Rex had no words.

"We should talk about this later." Amelia said,

"Yeah, we should."