2

Bill thought of what to do. He couldn't think of anything, so he asked Stan, "What do you w-wan-want to do, St-Stuh-Stan?" He asked, his eyebrow raising slightly.

"Hmm, I don't really know" Stan stopped to think, looking at his shoes, then at bills, then back to his. "Did you have anything specific you wanted to do? or are we just gonna do the first thing that comes to mind?"

He thought about the two options for a second. He responded with, "Prob-probably just the fir-firs-first thing to come to mind." He said, smiling, "So le-lets put our hea-head together and thin-thi-think!"

"Hmm.." stan hummed, trying to think of something. "wait! how about we try to draw each other? you know.. like we used to?" Stan suggested with a smile. "Unless you have a better idea?"

Bill smiled at the idea, nodding his head, "That sou-sounds good!" He loved to draw, especially drawing his friends. He had already drawn all of them together, just a few days ago, and he would love to challenge himself on the features of Stan. He found them harder to bring out, for some reason.

"Alright," Stan said. He loved drawing people, but he hadn't drawn bill before. Stan thought drawing Bill's rounder facial features would be fun, as all his characters he drew usually had sharper or exaggerated features.

Bill got out 2 of his sketchbooks, and he handed one to Stan. They were like the good good sketchbooks. He then got out a bunch of FaberCastell colored pencils, and then a few regular pencils, put them in a pencil box, then set it inbetween them. He smiled up (slightly, as Stanley was only an inch taller than him.) at Stan