chapter15:to soon for goodbyes

Holly wakes up and hears the shower running.

She grabs a yellow outfit from her suitcase

(Hollys outfit)

As shes takes her pajams off, the bathroom door opens. Elvis walks out with a towel draped around his waist showing his v line.

"Good morning darlin" elvis says as he walks over to holly and kisses her cheek.

"Good morning elvis" holly says and she is standing in her undergarments.
Holly turns her back towards elvis as she is embarrassed.

"Darlin i dont want you to be embarrassed infront of me. I love every bit of you." Elvis says as he turns her around to face him and starts planting kisses along her neck.

"Elvis, behave yourself." Holly says as she pushes him away.

"I cant help it. Your just to beautiful, i could look at you all day." Elvis says with a big smile on his face as he looks her up and down.

"ELVIS. Turn around so i can change" holly says as her cheeks turn bright red as he looks her up and down.

"Fine" elvis says as he walks to his closet and pulls out and outfit for him to wear.

After they both are dressed they walk out of the room and down stairs to the living room.

Elvis and holly both dredded this day knowing that holly would have to go back home to Nashville with her family.

After awhile everyone was in the living  room saying there goodbyes.

Elvis and holly walk up stairs to grab her suitcase.

"E-elvis"holly says as tears form in her eyes.

"Shh darlin, its ganna be okay we will see eachother again soon hopefully."

"I dont wanna leave you." Holly says as she hugs elvis.

"I know darlin ill miss you too" elvis says as he hugs holly back.

"Call and write to me as much as you can." Says holly as she wipes her tears away.

"I promise ill call and write as much as i can"elvis says as he leans in and kisses hollys lips.

The drive to the airport is silence.

Before elvis and holly get out of the car he hands her his army jacket.

"Here keep this so when you miss me you can look at this and be reminded of what you have back here in germany." Elvis says as he hands her his army jacket.

"Oh elvis" holly says as she hugs elvis.

"You better get going now darlin the plane wont wait for you."

---------------------————--------------------------

After holly and her parents get back to nashvile they unpack their stuff.

As holly is unpacking her things shes sees the necklace elvis gave to her. She held it tight in her grasp. As she began to cry she laid in her bed and cryed until she fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:sorry i have not posted in awhile ive been very busy. I hope you all like it so far.