Unheard Of

(Mother's POV)

Daughter did a very good job last night and I guess of our family members killed a human family with a baby a while back because she found baby supplies at best, we used the bottle as a cleaner way to feed him while he still tried to fight us about it. He was doing right now, and it felt so good to bottle feed him, even if it was just water and Daughter even wanted a turn. The sun should be going down soon and I'll go see if I can find humans for us to eat tonight and more food for my baby boy. When he was getting tired from fighting and when his bottle of water was empty, Daughter started to cook the last rabbit we had to feed him then came over to us with a bowl full of berries and held a spoon full up to him.

Daughter-Open up, little brother. ~

She pressed the spoon against his lips, and he cracked his mouth open to eat. I cooed him while he chewed and he closed his cute little eyes to not look at us, but that just made it more fun to tease him by playing with his nose. I never knew I could have so much fun and enjoyment from being so gentle and the thought of even Rui harming my new 'true' son made my blood boil enough to try and kill him, even if I know I can't beat him. When the sun was down and the moon came up, I gave (Y/N) to Daughter and tightened his blanket and ropes around him, so all he can do while I'm gone is lay in his sister's lap.

Mother-Watch your brother and I will let you know if it is safe to leave tonight.

Daughter-Yes Mother. I'll put him down for a nap just in case, so he's quiet when we leave.

(Daughter's POV)

Mother smiled before she left us alone and (Y/N) is too scared to scream since our demon family would hear him for sure. He was even scared to talk when it got close to being dark outside and soon his rabbit was done, and his mouth was watering. I put his head on the softest thing in this cave before I started to peel the meat off the rabbit and put it into a bowl then put his head back on my lap and held the first bite up to him.

Daughter-Open up for big sister. I made it special for you. ~

I heard his belly growl a little since the berries from before were not very filling, so he was begging for this. After he finished his rabbit, I gently stroked his head and since he was struggling and being fussy a lot again today, he should be tired enough to sleep, but just as his eyes were getting droopy Mother came back in and she had a serious look on her face.

 After he finished his rabbit, I gently stroked his head and since he was struggling and being fussy a lot again today, he should be tired enough to sleep, but just as his eyes were getting droopy Mother came back in and she had a serious look on ...

Mother-Pack what we can up. We're leaving.

Daughter-Already? What's happening?

Mother-Demon slayers.

(???'s POV)

I insisted on going on this mission since I suspect that the low quality of these core members will result in lots of casualties and Giyu was coming along too at the request of the master. As Usual, the Giyu was so focused on the mission that he doesn't really acknowledge much else. We were almost to the mountain while more members were up ahead to scout out what kind of threats are up ahead and this is a chance, they could handle themselves, but when the crow came back with a message, it gave us our answer.