Heads Or Tails

((Y/N)'s POV)

Shinobu and Kanako were still with me in the garden while we watched Tanjiro and his friends train. They looked like they were working hard and I could see Tanjiro is a bit faster than both of them. The loud one with the boar mask looked stronger than them though when he pulled up 3 boulders with some rope and that boy that screamed earlier was really close to both of them. Shinobu wanted Kanako to go out there, but she only flipped a coin and stayed next to us. When I coughed only a little from a little tickle in my throat Shinobu turned me around on her lap to face her, and her eyes looked like she was really worried.

Shinobu-Oh my, are you thirsty?

(Y/N)-A little... I can go back to my room to get some water.

Shinobu-I can take you to your room. It must be getting hot out for you.

It is getting a little hot out. Shinobu brought me inside and I noticed Kanako following us then realized something... Has she ever looked away from me since we were outside? We got inside to only see Mitsuri talking with some of the workers that help here.

 Has she ever looked away from me since we were outside? We got inside to only see Mitsuri talking with some of the workers that help here

When the workers pointed over to us, Mitsuri turned and looked really happy before she walked over to us. Shinobu held me closer and behind her fake smile, I noticed she looked nervous.

Shinobu-Mitsuri, back so soon?

Mitsuri-I just had a private meeting with the master and come to carry out orders from the Master.

Shinobu... Oh? What are these orders?

Mitsuri-The demons are going to try and be lured here, but to someone with no training at all, that is very dangerous even if it is a slim chance they will even lay eyes on him. He's going to secretly be transferred to my mansion for his own safety. I'm sure you understand.

Shinobu held me tighter and her nervous eyes turned to rage... Not very different from when we first met, but still a little scary. Mitsuri also had a look in her eyes, but her smile looked real as she reached out for me to take me... Shinobu would not let go of me.

Shinobu-I'm sorry, but I just find it a little hard to believe the Master changed his mind so quickly.

Mitsuri-Why don't we go see his girls? They were there.

Shinobu-Sounds lovely... Kanako, do you mind making sure nobody goes into (Y/N)'s room?

(Kanako's POV)

Shinobu gave me (Y/N) to take to his room while she left with Mitsuri. I just took him to his bed and he got some of the water by him. There was a toy in here that he just took and got on the floor to play with it. I still can't look away and still didn't know what to do about these feelings. Part of me wants to hold him, but these things never mattered to me before. Why do they matter to me now...

Kanako's mind-I'll flip a coin again. Heads means to hold him... And... tails... Maybe one more time. I'll do tails for yes this time.

((Y/N)'s POV)