Sneak Attack

((Y/N)'s POV)

Mitsuri had me in a bath with her again, and that is how I woke up this morning. I was still tired from waking up that I only focused on how soft her hands were in my hair. When I finally woke up some more, I tried to push away from her, but she only held me a little tighter to keep me still then I noticed soap in the water.

Mitsuri-Don't struggle! The soap will get in your eyes!

I caught it just in time because I could feel the soap coming down my head then she went back to scrubbing my hair before she poured water on me and gave me kisses. That's when she got to work on scrubbing my body with soap then let us soak for a bit while she held my face against her neck.

Mitsuri-I'm sorry I woke you up. Was I scrubbing too hard?~

(Y/N)-Why didn't you wake me up?! How did you even get me in a bath without waking me up?! I can give myself a bath!

Mitsuri-I'm a Hashira sweetie. Getting you in here without waking you up was child's play, besides... You looked so cute and peaceful sleeping that it would be a crime to disturb you. ~

She soon got out of the bath with me to get me dried off and got us both dressed before she took me to the dining room where others were eating. They all looked at her carrying and cooing at me, and it's times like these that I hate my gifted eyes because I could tell some looked confused while others were laughing on the inside. I couldn't take it and just closed my eyes and turned into her, still feeling their eyes on me. When she put her hand on my head I suddenly felt the pressure going away then looked when she sat down... They looked scared to look over here now then I looked back to Mitsuri to see her smiling.

 They looked scared to look over here now then I looked back to Mitsuri to see her smiling

Mitsuri-Let's get some food in that belly of yours. ~

(Shinobu's POV)

I just got back to my mansion after sending a report to the Master about killing 5 demons in the area last night, being led by spider demons, like the one Giyu killed that was lower 5th. I got inside to see the boys training in the dojo, but my eyes fell on Kanako who for the first time ever... looked mad visibly.

 looked mad visibly