Announcement

*Mitchell Pv *~* *

Was yesterday a dream? I thought to myself getting out of bed. I remembered coming back from her house last night. Yes, HER house. Y/n. I was still in shock.

I kissed her last night and told her how I felt. This had to be a dream. I looked out my new bedroom window and saw her dancing in her room. I laughed, god she was so beautiful...I just.....fish.

I jumped on my laptop, still in my boxers. I never really asked her out so I was going to ask my viewers some advice. Wait....maybe I should put some clothes on.I jumped up put on pants a white shirt and my checkered hoodie. Sitting back down I started up my recording. "Hey guys Mitch here and today for you" I winked at the camera "I got the dish. So there's this girl.....hey! Ladies calm down you haven't heard it all yet. My dilemma is that I really like well I love this girl but I need your help on the best way to ask her out so if you could it would be a huge help, just leave a comment and if your advice works hopefully she will be in one of my next few videos" I tightened my hood strings so only part of my face was showing, "oooh warmth! Hahaha so until next time folks all hail the bacca tree and ill see you later."

I ended the video and uploaded it. Within 10 seconds I had comments wishing me luck and telling me to get the booty...... some of them weren't very good but what would I expect from a bunch of jelly fan girls?

It was still before noon and no one else stirred in the house. So I jumped on Skype and called up my bac. Hopefully he could help me out after all, he was a ladies man if you catch my drift.