without him.

*your pov*
I woke up about 11 to the blinding sun. About as soon as my eyes were open they were closed again. I was not a morning person at all. Normally id be getting a wake up call from Mitch but I was sad to say he was gone for the week.

We've officially been dating a month and I trusted him more then I trusted my own family. So while he was at vidcon I was here knowing that hes a big benja he can take care of himself...I think.

I had passed up the oppurtunity to go meet my fans at vidcon. Well I didnt really pass off the chance but more of kinda full on denied. One even if I trusted mitch I didnt wanna have to watch his little fan girls trample him and second my bestie (f/n) was going off to college in a few days so we decided to record a few videos for my channel before she leaves.
She was coming around 3 so I had plenty of time but maybe I should check in on mitch. He had left a few days before just to bond with the pack but we havent talked at all since.

I picked up my phone and dialed mitchs number.
1 ring
2ring
3ri...
"Hello dis is sa bacca speaking" face palm, its jerome.
Ive spoken with jerome twice over skype but dont really know him. From wat ive seen in the videos mitch records with him he seems pretty happy like 24-7.

"Hey jerome"
"How you kno my name stranger"
"You realize that your on mitchs phone right?"
"I am? Oh nutz"
"Bacca look at the caller iD." I laughed at him.
"(Y/n)!"
"Hey jerome."
"Uh yea wats up?"
"I was actually calling for mitch."
"Wow the feels jeez, and I dont kno if he can come to the phone right now."
I could hear yelling in the background.
"Jerome....wats going on?"
"Well you see currently as we speak YOUR BOYFRIEND IS THRUSTING INTO ANOTHER MAN!" I laughed as jerome shouted the last part clearly trying to get Mitchs attention.
I heard a small slap and some fumbling of the phone "jerome damn u give me the phone...." "no mitch plz" "Jerome!" "Mitch all your getting is deez nutz" the last thing I heard was a small oww and I was already laughing so hard I couldnt breathe.
"(Y/n)? You still there?"
"M..mi..t.ch?" I stuttered out between laughs.
"Yes it is I the one and only."
"No I dont think so." I said trying to sound serious.
"What do you mean you dont think so? Im only one benj!"
I tryed to stay serious "I heard u and your man were trying to repopulate?"
"Pft vik? Nah were only benefit friends." That was it all over again I had another laughing fit.
"You ok? You need an abulance?"
I finally calmed down.
"Nuh im good I think.."
"Sooo anyway .....whats up?"
"Oh um I was just calling to check up cause i missed you." I replied sadness creeping in my voice.
"Awe my bunny I miss you too." Mitch replied back trying to hide any emotion he had.
"AWE THE BUNNY WUNNY IS BEING MISSEDED" I heard from a sarcastic lachlan in the back.
I shook my head and sighed...."you boys are just. I cant even."
Mitch laughed, "(y/n) I gotta go, we have a conference soon before the day."
"Oh."
"Hey dont sound all sad ill call u tonight ok? I promise."
"Just dont forget me mitch."
"Forget you? Id never."
"Good I trust you."
"I love you buns"
"I love you too mitchy"
I could almost feel him smiling throu the phone.
"Goodbye" we both said at same time before ending the call.

How was I gonna go the rest of the week with out him?! Ugh life so isnt fair.

Rang ring rang!!!!

My phone started ringing. Maybe mitch realized he missed me that much to!

Nope.

I read the caller id: (f/n)
I looked at the time 2:30?! Already???