Epilogue

Three years later.

"Good morning!" Taehyung greeted as soon as he saw Jin with his two-year old son, Hyejun, seated by the patio of their rest house.

"Morning, Tae!"

"Hey there, buddy! Good morning. Uncle Tae brought you some strawberries!" Taehyung said to the little boy, giggling back at him.

"What will you say, Hyejun-ah?!" Jin said.

"Tenchoo, Tetae!"

Taehyung chuckled at how adorable the kid is, then he turned to Jin when the latter asked, "Did you already harvest strawberries, Tae?"

"Yeah, I already did this morning. There's plenty of them. Here."

Taehyung has been taking care of the small farm where they're houses were standing. Along with some men that were loyal to the late Feng and Chua, they're running the farm with Taehyung and living a more peaceful life in the outskirts of the city.

While Yoongi stays with Jin and Jimin, helping them in everything they need, including looking after Hyejun too.

"Thanks! I'll make strawberry jam too and I'll give you some later."

"Thank you, Jin." Taehyung said with a wide smile, but Jin couldn't stand his stares so he quickly stood up and pretended that he's cleaning up Hyejun's face.

Taehyung felt it, so he just asked, "Is Yoongi inside?"

"Yep, he is upstairs." Jimin was the one who answered, stepping out. He's all dressed up, with a backpack and a cap on.

Jimin continued to go to university and now in his second year of attending physical classes. However, Yoongi takes him to school and waits for his dismissal too-- making sure that Jimin is safe all the time. They're still taking extra precautions as long as they know that Jungkook is still alive.

"You're early to school today, Chim." Taehyung said. "Is Yoongi not driving you to the university?"

"He will. He's just finishing dressing up. He's too slow!"

Jin chuckled, "Cut him some slack, Chim. He slept late last night because he needed to clean up after Hyejun's mess in his car."

"Ah yes.. this naughty little kid is just puking anywhere!!" Jimin took Hyejun from his high chair and kissed him repeatedly on his fluffy cheeks, which was making the little boy laugh loudly. "Is that ticklish-- hmm? You made Uncle Yoongi grumpy! Hmm--"

Jimin chuckled as he played with his brother, along with Jin and Taehyung watching them.

"Ok then-- I'll get inside to see Yoongi. Uhm, by the way, Jin-- you're going to the town later, right?"

"Ah yes. It's Hyejun's regular checkup with his pedia to get another booster immunization."

"Yoongi must be fetching Jimin later at that time, so would you like me to accompany you instead?"

"Sure. Thanks, Tae."

Taehyung then smiled before heading inside, leaving Jimin and Jin with Hyejun at the patio.

"Appa--"

"Hmm?"

"Taehyung's been taking care of you for quite a while now. Not just you - but also me and Hyejun. I don't mean to betray my own father by asking you this-- but aren't you falling for Tae?"

Jin slightly smiled at Jimin's question, then he took Hyejun from him and said, "I miss your dad, I won't lie. Especially after giving birth to Hyejun, I've always thought-- Jungkook must've rejoiced in too much joy that our child is a boy. He's been wanting another son.