V. One More Time?

TW: touching, brief suggestion to eating disorder, mention of abuse, touching

Nick continued to walk you to every class. He carried your books, carried your bag, and held your hand like a child walking into traffic. He stood so tall over you. It gave you a sense of security but the staring continued.

It was now lunch time. Everyone gathered in the dining hall once again. He dropped your books and bag at an empty chair with a table full of boys. They looked up at you either confused, surprised, or with some unreadable expression that consisted of a grin and darkened eyes.

"Boys, this is y/n. She's gonna sit here with us and we're all gonna act like gentlemen alright?" he said in an almost joking tone. You giggled at his "seriousness" He turned around at your noise and laughed, pushing you into your seat, making you blush. "What do you want to eat?" he whispered, looking you in the eyes with his face quite close to yours and a grin.

"Uhm... I don't know."

"Come with me," he says, taking your hand, bringing you to the lunch bar. They had so much food to chose from. You chose pasta. You were pretty hungry.

"I'll just have that," you mumbled, pointing to it.

"That's a good girl." He gets it for you and punches in his students ID to pay for it. He grabs you a drink and an apple. "Since you like these so much," he laughs.

You go to sit back down with his friends. You all began eating and see a girl sitting on one of Nick's friend's lap. Their noses were touching as they whispered to each other. It was Fiona. One of Grace's friends.

"So y/n," she says, making your head snap in her direction. "You and Nick hmm?"

Everyone looks at the two of you. Nick's grip on your thigh tightened.

"Mind your business." Nick growled.

"I was asking her."

"I don't know-" you managed to mumble before Nick cut you off.

"She doesn't have to say anything to you shut up you bitch. Mason, if she were mine, I'd have to slap the shit out of her."

Everyone laughed as her face turned red. Even her boyfriend. That was scary. You didn't expect something like that from him

"Watch it," she says to you with clenched teeth. You look at Nick and he digs his hand into the base of your hair, gently pulling it.

"Don't worry about it."

"Yes sir," you whispered, looking down. You lost your appetite and stopped touching your pasta.

"Can you eat?" he says sternly.

"I'm not hungry," you whispered, staring at your fingers in your lap.

"Princess, don't let her bother you."

"Don't call me that." you shuddered with tears brimming your eyes.

"W- Okay. I won't. But could you eat some more for me?" He asks, holding your fork to your face. You look at all his friends around him, watching in anticipation for you to eat. Almost as if they were taking some kind of mental notes to mock how he treats his girl. Their eyes made you shake. You shake your head and you can tell Nick is upset. Your lips quiver and you feel so overwhelmed. A tear finally broke free from your eye as he places the fork back in the box. "Now what are you cryin for?" he whispered.

"I'm sorry,"

Your eyes stayed on your lap and you both watched as tears started to dot along your skirt.