His decision....?

Apo' pov:

when i tried to go back to my room.Mile stopped me and forcefully dragged me back to his room

"Po,talk to me please"he asked me.

I said nothing but looked the other way.

"Did I scare you with what I did just now?" asked mile.

"What,I don't know what you are saying??"i said feigning ignorance to what happened just now.

But My hands went to touch my lips without me knowing.

"I am sorry,if any of my actions surprised you.we will take this slow if you want.i can do anything for you.just talk to me po okay?? " Said mile taking my hands into his hands.

I can feel mile's true feelings towards me and even i felt the same towards him.

But,something in me tells me right now it's not the time to tell him everything.

'hey don't blame this on me,if it's up to me i say,tell everything to mate already'said Porsche aka my wolf.

'i meant my gut feeling Porsche. Not you.and we can't say everything to him now Porsche' i said to my wolf.

'But atleast we can give him some reassurance right??'asked porsche

That we can definitely do

I took Mile's face in my hands and gave him a peck on his lips.

"I trust you mile, really.just give me some time to tell you everything"

He looked at me in my eyes and i can tell he feel reassurance in them.

And this time I think i was the one who surprised him😈

'Porsche.why is he not saying anything.did i surprised him that much?'i asked my wolf.

'He is mindlinking with someone dumbass'replied my wolf.

I guess my wolf has an even bigger ego than me.

"Mile..?"

"Sorry, just now jeff mindlinked me.he has something important to report.just give me an hour.i will be back " said mile leaving the room.

"i will be in the pack office if you need anything" he shouted on his way out.

'Hmmmm...i think i will get bored by the time he will get back.may be i should find my friends.'with that thought i went to find my friends.

*******"

"I know I am not perfect, but I can cook for you ,i can wash your clothes,I can take you shopping , I can also take you out on nice dinner dates ,please just give me a chance.will you?" Said jom to tem.

right now he is on his knees holding a bouquet of flowers in front of tem and proposing or should I say practicing on how to propose to his love of his life aka mate.

Tem took that bouquet of flowers and started beating the hell out of jom with that .

"Are you an idiot?? don't tell me you are planning to propose to Lilly like this only.are you proposing for a husband's post or driver's post,who will propose like that?ha?"asked tem in between the beatings.

"Yeah yeah I don't know how to do it. so please teach me how to propose love guru?will ya??"said jom to tem mockingly.

"Ha ha ,I also don't know that" tem said laughing awkwardly while scratching the back of his head.

"Haha,i knew it.you know nothing.then why the hell was that beating for.you come here little shit"jom started to run after tem to get back at him.

Oh God why am I even friends with them.These people whenever i met them they have never failed to amaze me with their level of stupidity.