He left...?

Apo's pov:

"Apo, don't let me ask twice.just talk to me po."

'I know what you are trying to ask  mile.but i am not sure if i am ready to answer your questions .'

"Why are you trying to runaway po?did i do something wrong?or is it anyone in pack.tell me po.i will kill them"

"Stop it mile.just stop with your interrogation .Am i your mate or your prisoner?"

"What..?"mile said.

"Am i wrong?what do I got from you and this pack?from the very first day ,i was thrown in prison, tortured by your gamma, humiliated by your pack.instead of all this you should have killed me as soon as you saw me, like how you did with all those rogues"i said with disgust.

Mile was shocked to hear that.

"Aren't we got past all that apo?i thought you forgave me and gave me a chance.Now,what are you coming at??"

He was stern while asking me.but i can sense sadness in his voice.

'Yes,we were past that and i have truly accepted you mile and i love you so much '

I wanted to say that.but no words came from me.i dare not say it.

"That's what you think.sorry to break your bubble.now,let me go"i shouted at him.

"In your dreams.you are not leaving me apo.get that in your head"

With that,He started forcefully dragging me towards his room,or should I say our room acc.to mile and he freaking locked the door again.

"Mile.please open the door.let me go damn it.i hate you"i said.

I know he didn't left.also,he didn't opened the door.i know this is hurting.for both of us.

As soon as I felt that mile was no longer at the door outside,i broke the cuffs free and jumped from the window and sprinted towards the pack borders.

'Sorry mile.it has to be this way.it's so far better than letting them coming after you and our pack.i have to leave quickly' i bitterly thought while leaving with a heavy heart.

i have to leave quickly' i bitterly thought while leaving with a heavy heart

******

Author's pov:

"He is lying jeff.whatever he said was bluff.i know.i can tell that.not even one word was true.He is hiding something"mile said to jeff.

"But you can't force him to tell  you mile. give him some time.may be he will tell you in time"

'I don't know how much time i can wait jeff.my patience is running thin with whatever going on' thought mile.

"Leave it jeff.what about the update i asked on the rogue attack that happened last week?"

"Yes alpha,we caught one of them.He is in pack prison"

"Do whatever you want jeff.just make him talk"

"Yes alpha "Said jeff.

While jeff and mile were talking , there was a knock on the door and in came a pack warrior running.

It's looking like whatever he is gonna say is not what his alpha wants to hear.

"Alpha...

*******

*******

Still Author's pov:

Apo left the greeny rose pack.

Now all he wants to do is pick up his brother from his uncle's pack and go far away from everyone.

But what he saw when he got there was not he expected.

pack attack...

There were people crying for their lost ones

There were people crying for their lost ones.their mates,their children,their family.

A lot of people were injured &even lot more were killed .

Once again people were injured because of him.

He was responsible for this.

His guilt is eating him up.

"Apo..."

He turned towards that voice.

It was his uncle Arthee,he was severely injured and there was a pool of blood underneath him.

It looks like Arthee is on the brink of  his death.

"Apo,bar..code...barcode...

"What happened to him uncle, where is he?"apo asked his uncle while his eyes frantically searching the whole area for his brother.

"They...they.. t..took him apo,sorry,i couldn't protect...him"

"Who are they uncle??plz tell me uncle?what do they want from me??"

"Run apo...run...they shouldn't... shouldn't.. get hold of you,go away".

His eyes held so much fear.

"Who are they uncle?"

" Red ..eagle's.. pack"uncle Arthee said while coughing up blood.he knows he doesn't have much time.

"The second most powerful pack in the world.i am a normal wolf uncle. what could  they possibly want from me..?"

"Phoneix...phoneix....."

Before he said anything his eyes were closed permanently.

Apo started weeping for his uncle .

Just then,A hand touched Apo's shoulder.

When he turned he saw...

~To be continued.

Hi my lovely readers.thank you all so much 😊.love you guys.don't forget to comment your thoughts

Also plz don't forget to vote na 💚💛❤️