His past...

Author's pov:

"I am sure you guys must have heard of what happened to crystal yellow pack?" Apo asked mile and jeff.

Right now Apo,barcode,Jeff and mile - all four of them were sitting in miles office room.

On couch Apo and barcode both were sitting across from jeff and mile.

"You mean the pack that was massacred brutally a few Months ago.every one in the werewolf community knows about it.afterall what happened was uncommon, not even the alpha and luna's dead bodies were found later.

All knows crystal yellow pack was known for peace and had been friends with most of the packs.what happened was really shocking"

Jeff speaking nonchalantly without realising the gloomy expressions on apo and barcode's faces.

When mile stopped him from saying anything further,he looked up and regretted opening his mouth seeing sad face of his mate and his mate's brother.

He doesn't know what he said to trigger them but It pained him so much to know that he hurt his mate unintentionally.

No matter how much apo wanted to control himself,a single lone tear escaped from his eyes,but soon he composed himself for the sake of his brother.

He took barcode into his embrace and while hugging him soothingly he continued ...

" It all began a few months ago. What supposed to be the happiest and most important day of my life was ruined in one night. that day I was supposed to inherit the Alpha title from my dad but who knows fate has other plans. there was a sneak attack on our pack.there were too many of them mile.no matter how much we fought they were keep on coming.there were atleast four times the amount of our whole pack.my dad knows we were on the loosing end.

He forced me and my brother to leave saying they were after me and no matter what happens don't let them find me.

I didn't want to leave.i wanted to stay and protect my pack till my last breath,yet I ran away,I freaking ran away like a coward to protect myself and my brother"

Suddenly mile embraced Apo's shaking form and started consoling him.till that time apo did not realised that he was shaking furiously with eyes full of tears.

till that time apo did not realised that he was shaking furiously with eyes full of tears

Soon apo composed himself and freed himself from mile to hug barcode.

Jeff also wanted to help his mate ,but he contained himself as he knows ,his mate now needs his brother the most.

"But who was cruel enough to do that to your pack?"asked jeff.

My uncle said it was Red eagles pack's alpha.

as soon as apo said that,there was an uncomfortable expression on mile and Jeff's faces.

Nevertheless mile said to apo"leave it me po. I will find out what they want and why they are targeting you" he said reassuringly.

Apo just then remembered what his uncle said. Athee said barcode was captured by red eagles pack .apo asked barcode how did he end up here if he was captured by the enemies.

"When I was captured by them someone helped me escape hia" barcode said truthfully.

"Who saved you?"apo asked barcode.

"Don't know hia.he left as soon as he helped me.i didn't even got his name."barcode replied.

"Hmmm..who ever they are I owe them a big favour "apo said.he was very thankful to whoever saved his brother.

"Me too "jeff said interjecting.

"Why you will be owing them anything...?"apo asked.

Then mile and apo saw an expression on jeff's face ,which they thought they will never ever see.

Jeff all got shy and said.

"Come on brother in law,they have saved my mate

"Come on brother in law,they have saved my mate .doesn't that mean I owe them too"

Then apo shouted startling everyone.

What did you say,brother in law??? Mate??

He was shocked to know that his baby brother already found his mate.

********
Red eagles pack:

Alpha Vegas was thrashing anything and anyone on his sight.

his assistant mark knew better than anyone not to interfere in times like this.he silently stood in a corner and watched his alpha vent out his anger.

" Useless.all are useless you guys couldn't find my apo and now you guys couldn't even get his brother. all of you get out" he shouted angrily.

As soon as he said that everyone scurried out of the room as if they were waiting when will he say that.

" Mark..."

Alpha Vegas called out his beta.

"yes Alpha..."Mark replied .

Alpha Vegas then instructed mark to call that one person ,who he knows will get his job done every single time.that person never disappoints him.vegas hoped this time too that person will not disappoint him .

He then laughed like a psycho while taking a sip out of his wine.

(Alpha Vegas)

~To be continued.

Hi all,thank you for reading.please don't forget to vote and share your comments na.💚💛