What If ... i seriously don't have a Name for this༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

Quick Note :
This chapter was sugested by my dear friend CalilPeri and im thankfull for that!
Im having serious weiters Block rn so im Happy that they're(or she or Him, idk•́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀ 'm sorry) helping me and sugested i'd do These oneshots!
Cut my ideas are Always ideas that shou be an actual book instead of being smushed into a one Shot ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ
Anyways, ENJOY!

Shield headquaters, 6th Of May 2017

"Im Glad you coud make it, was almost thinking you where busy drinking coffe and doing your excesive skin Care Routine." Fury stated as stark finaly enterd the room with a coffe in Hand and glasses on his face that were propably worth more than everything i've owned in my Life and am owning rn smushed together, but still but them into the little BAG of His suit harshly, almost droping them on the Floor.

"Your lucky i hate company related meatings and preffer yours over them." Tony replied harshly as He sat down, His teammates looking at Him in annoyance, coudnt He be on time atleasth once?

"We're Here to discuss Spiderman."
Fury stated as He pulled up a pictur of Spiderman in His propaply Hand Made suit that barley looked Like more than a hoddie and swimming goggles.

Everyone Started playing Attention, being intrested in what Fury Had in the Person who was constantly in their Roof and leaving stucky Webs at their Windows when swinging by for a quick sec.

"I have Had my eye on Him for a while now and have come to the realization that He woud be a great Asset to the avangers.
He's Young, talented, Strong, smart and can even make pjamas Work as a suit, and doesn't need some of the Most expensive Materials in America, and even the world, to have a halfway decent Outfit for fighting or Not riping it to shreds when they become angry." He Said, frustrated on how little Info they Had on him, but it being Made up by the fact that you woud propably find everything He needed in a dumbster, wich Made Him an even greater Asset.

Some of them akwardly smiled at the man's Talk about clothing, they Had revused to give Bruce more than a pair of pants to Not rip because the Fabric was so expensive, and that also only to Not Exposé the world to His sweet Green jewls of maturity, If Hulk woudn't have them because of sum bs He woudn't even be wearing pants!

So it was nice for Fury to know He coud Cut some Costs on suits.

"Well, what do we have on Him?" Asked Natasha, intruiged by the spider themed Hero.

"Thats one of the Problems, barley anything! We know His height throu Research and recordings where He is compared to Things that have a standardized size, and even that ist an asumtion. We know He's a Male, but thats also Not Sure because of the Pitch in His voice, but He is literly named Spiderman, so we took the gamble.  We are some-what Sure He is a Mutant based don the fact that His suit are literly Patched up pj's with swimming Googels and a Spider painted on, but we aren't Sure about His webbs. We have No other Info!
Not His age, Hair collor, eye color!
Skin color? Barley. We have some assumptions thanks to Video footage during or after Fights where hsi suit tipped a Bit, but He's a carefull fella!"
Fury Said in a complaining voice while starting to Walk around the room in circels, He Had more Info on Natasha before she was recruited, Damm it!

The room stayed scilent for a while, looking at the lacing Fury, suprised that He Had less Info than He Had on Natasha. Well, to be fair, Natasha wasn't running around in a full Body suit/pj's and activley hiding every single Bit of her identety.