Intrusive thoughs

Peters POV

I was in the middle of a Fight with doc ock.

I didn't know why but i... I sudendly thought that i shoudn't try to escape the violent Grabs with Metal claws.

So i didn't.

I let the claws Grab me, If didn't move, Not even when the claws stabed me instead of grabbing me.

Not a single Inch.

I didn't know why, i Just did.

A Couple minutes earlier
3rd Person

There was a big Fight betwen doctor octavious and Spiderman in the middle of new York, a very violent one.

Many cameramen and News Reporter where filming and reporting about it on live TV, trying to get the best Angle to Film the Fight.

It Had been going on for forever and people got scared for the masivley injured Hero, Spiderman.

He Had many deep wounds on His Body from the Metal claws and seemed to be ready to give up and surrender, what woud leave the villain to do anything He wanted to do with the archnid themed man, but Not new York, as the avanger still existed.

Sudendly, a weird and horrible noise echoed throuh the Air, the Sound of Metal cutting throuh meat and Bones.

Everyones eyes now focused on the Hero, Shock and Horror filling their eyes as the villain was escaping, having fullfilled His Mission.

Paramedics that Had been waiting on the Sides rushed to the man who was recently impaled and Started doing their Work.

With Spiderman

He layed on the ground, He didn't move and His chest only Rose slowley, to slow and weak for normal or healthy breathing Patterns.

"Hey, Spiderman, we are going to Help you as much as we can, but we need you to stay awake.
We can't See your face so we need you to Talk to us or for you to move Hands or your head, understand?" One of the paramedics stated, getting a nodd from the Hero in Response.

"Whats your Favorite food?" The Same man asked while His Colleges tried to atleasth Stop the bleeding.

"..Churos.. Theres this nice.. old Lady.. that buys them... For me...
Whenever i meet her... On patrol..." He responded with a heavy breathing and weak voice.

"Thats sweet, what about school Grades, Back when you where in school, what where those?" He asked, Not knowing that Spiderman was actualy still in school.

The Hero smiled, wich Nobody saw hince the Mask.
"Straight... A's.. except PE... I wasn't very... Sport Back then.." He awnserd, keeping up the Illusion of being Out of school.

Suddenldy the adrenaline Started to leave His Body, pain radiating throuh it instead, and the realization that there was basicly a hole in His Body.

"FUUUCCCKKK!" He screamed Out as scilently as He coud, wich was scilently at all, it was rather loud.

"He's mostly stable now, we can Bring Him onto the Hospital now." One of the other paramedics stated as they Started to lift Him with a stretcher, suprised at how light the Hero actualy was.