a nee member

Today was supost to be an ordinary day for the avangers, Just chilling in the compound with everyone, for once everybody who Lived in it was actualy there and Happy to spend time with everyone else, as usualy they were either on Missions or exauhsted from their Last Mission and coudn't realy have a fun time with the Others, but they all wanted to.

(Btw, all the avangers are the Same as the Last chapter, and everyone who was Absent in the Last chapter is also absent in this one. I Just don't wanna write it Out again.)

Andthey Had been untill a certain Someone decided to let friday pull up the Hologramm Screen for a quick call.

"Hello Team." The Direktor Said, making a few of the Heros jumped at the sudden Stern voice of their Boss, but turning towards the Hologram of Him as soon as they calmed down.

"What do you want? Today is our day Off." Tony asked in an annoyed Tone.
The only reson why the all Had the day off wa sactualy because Fury braged about His Agent being Able to do Most of the Work they were doing, so they told Him they shoud, If it wasn't an actual avangers Level Mission, and Fury, having the pride in His educational system for His agents agreed.
So why the hell was He calling?
Surley there wasn't some masive putple Alien trying to erase half the universes Population, or Something Like that.

Thankgullythere wasn't.
"I know, but i'm Just informing you Guys that you'll get another roonate." He answerd with a smug grin.

The eyes of Most of the group widend, another avanger?
And without one of them asking Fury to make them an avanger or having been involved in masive fights of the current group?
Eventhouh... There was one Option on who it coud be..

There was this one Guy who Always wore tight Red spandex and a Mask, He was a Spider themed Hero and Had fought with them Like a year ago.

Sudendly a Crash from furys Side was Heard alongside some wierdly child friendly curses Like "OH FIDDLY HONEY STICKS" and a "GOSH DARN GOSE FIRE" and similar ones soon followed by Fury running Out of the frame and  screaming "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING, PETER?!" followed by a quiet "oh Shit, are you okay?" From the Director.

To say the group on the other end of the Hologram call was confused was an Understatement.

Soon Fury returned and was asked a Couple questions.

"What was that?"
"Who was that?"
"What happend?"
"Is that Guy alright?"
"What did you do to Nick Fury?"

He quickly answerd.

"It's easy, that was Peter, your soon to He roonate. Someone have Him some food that Had garlic in it and it weakens His Powers, so as He was hanging in the dealing He sudendly Fell, and that right onto His broken arm." Fury Said, seemingly growing a few hairs, Grey hairs, as He thought more about the Situation.

And now everybody Had even more questions, But they decided they coud ask this "Peter" about it himself soon anyways.

"MY ARM IS NOT... WAS NOT BROKEN!" they Heard "Peter" Scream from somewhere.

The Director rolled His eyes and His Hologram disapeared.
To be honest, the avangers were starting to think the Hologram Machine wa sprogramed to Turn of when He rolled His eyes, Cuz it Always ended with a Roll fo His eyes.

"Guees we gotta make the spare room ready." Tony mumbeld under his breath when He realized that they didn't even know with what kinda stuff the Guy woud get there, or If He came with a bed himself or a matress. For example when Natasha moved in, she Had her complete furmiture for her room from Her old bedroom, but Steve or Wanda for example, hadn't brought anything, as they didn't have anything.
But then Bruce, He only came witha matres, insisting it was good enough to onyl have a matress and that a bedstead was a waste of Money and space, Tony ended up buying bruce one.

Tony Pulle dout His Phone and Textes Fury.

Tony : hey Fury, what dies the room need? What kinda stuff will He get Here with?

Fury-ous : He has everything He needs, is what He Says.

Tony : alright

And with that, a few of them decided to clean the guest room that woud now become the permanent room for their new Team/room-mate.

A Couple days Later

"Sir, Fury has arived." Friday stated towards Tony, who soon informed the Others to get to the livingroom to greet the new member whos packed stuff Had already been Transporter to the compound and stood in His room.

They waited Not to Long untill Fury steped in, dressed in his usual Long leather coat and all his other regular stuff. But for aoem reson they didn't see the new member. Weird.

But then they sudendly saw it, a Brown mop of Hair behind the director, Hidden from the naked human eye.

"Peter, c'mon, introduce yourself." Fury Said as He showed the Young looking Boy infront of Him.

The Teams eyes widend a slight Hit at the seemingly Young age the Boy Had.

"Hi, im Peter." He Said, looking at the Floor and fingering with hsi Hands.

Fury rolled His eyes.
"This is Peter, you May know Him.
Either from TV, the daily bugels Shit headlines, oe the daily bugels Credit Line, but Most propably Form His aperance in the Event you call civil war. This is Spiderman." Fury elaborated, knowing Peter won't give any further Info.

"How about i Go and Show you your room and all of us do some Team exercise tomorrow?" Wanda asked, knowing the poor Boy was propably a nervous Reck. And who coud blame Him? He was Meeting new people.

Peter nodded, so Wanda stood up and Started Walking, Peter following suit.

As they were about to Turn towards Fury, He was already gone, so they Just shrugged and moved on.

With Peter and Wanda

"... So anyways, you cna decorate, Paint and Change anything you want in Here, its your room.
And i guees you shoud start unpacking your stuff and all that, so i'll leave you Alone now." Wanda Said as she Started Walking Out of the room, Peter, again, Just nodding.

As soon as she left, He Started unpacking, Putting up shelves, etc.

Luckly He didn't need a Hammer for the shelves or pictures, He Had His super streingth.

This was gonna be an interesting time with the avangers.