𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

(Season 3, Episode 3 spoilers at the very bottom for those who haven't watched it yet, stop at the big 🍑 blank space)

"Kamado-chan, this is dangerous...!"

Rui stood idly off to the side with a worried look along with a frantic Zenitsu as the two Kamado siblings worked at tying up Enmu after Yuichiro punched the 💩 out of him.

They couldn't trust him not to start trouble despite their temporary little alliance to deal with Enmu's last demon friend that had merged with the train.

"We could get in serious trouble for this!" Rui protested, "Muzan-sama might actually kill you for this!"

"He isn't here right now, so let's just focus on making sure the passengers don't get killed!" Nezuko snapped before pointing to Yuichiro, "Yuichiro-kun! Please make sure that Enmu-san doesn't cause trouble!"

The demon boy nodded, "Hm!"

Nezuko turned to Rui, Inosuke and Zenitsu, "Rui-kun, please protect the passengers with my brother. Inosuke-san, Zenitsu-san, please come and help me kill the demon!"

Zenitsu swooned, cheeks growing pink as he swayed, "Of course, Nezuko-chan! Anything for—!"

Inosuke smacked him out of the way violently.

"What makes you think I'll listen to some demon slayer, huh?! Why would I help you!" Inosuke demanded, pointing an accusing finger at Nezuko who blinked owlishly as Tanjiro stepped into his path.

"Inosuke, she's a slayer we can trust." Tanjiro began, but Nezuko gave him a tap on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, onii-chan, I can handle this." Nezuko hummed with a little smile before turning her gaze to Inosuke, "I know you might not trust slayers, I honestly don't blame you, but my goal is to protect everyone on this train right now!"

"Oh yeah? Do it yourself! I'd never help a slayer!" the boar headed demon turned away, crossing his arms with a rather childish, "Hmph!"

"Oh, but, I don't think I can do it alone." Nezuko admitted, "Rui-kun and I were released from Aizetsu-san's care before he decided to let us go, so I'm not my best. Please, just this once..."

Nezuko bowed.
"Help me protect everyone here!"

Silence.

All of a sudden, Inosuke pumped his fists in the air with a loud, "DAMN IT, FINE! LET'S GO, SEIICHIKO!!! LET'S KILL THAT DEMON!"

"It's Nezuko, but alright." the girl hummed before gesturing to Zenitsu, "Let's get going, Zenitsu-san!"

As Inosuke ran off, Nezuko and Zenitsu hurrying after him, Rui was left alone with Tanjiro, Yuichiro and the tied up Enmu.

Tanjiro glanced at Rui, and smiled.
"If you don't mind, could you help me protect the passengers until Nezuko, Inosuke, and Zenitsu kill the demon causing all this?"

"I... uh..." Rui looked back and forth between Yuichiro and Tanjiro with wary eyes before nodding with a, "S-Sure, okay. I can do that."

Tanjiro beamed, "Thank you, Rui-kun!"

'Huh.' Rui squinted, 'The same smile.'

"Let's go," Tanjiro exclaimed, gesturing to the younger boy, "I can afford to get hurt, so I'll make sure nothing happens to you as we protect the passengers!"

"Oh, okay!"

As the trio headed off for the front, Nezuko glanced at Zenitsu and gave him a smile, "Let's do our best to protect all the passengers, alright Zenitsu-san?"