33: Overthinker

~
You couldn't get your mind off what he said.
'Who's place did I take?'
And you had another, smaller question.
'Are all the robots suspicious of me?'

You noticed that the car was still parked, and you turned your head slightly to glance at Dave, who was just staring at you, seemingly confused.
"You okay? You look a bit nervous."
'Ironic.'
"Yeah," you responded, "just tired I guess."
~

He took you to the mall, and paid for you to get a massage, he said, "I'll be back, entertain yourself for a while."
When he left, you shyly smiled at the lady at the counter.
"Is that your boyfriend? He looks very sweet!" The lady said.
Your smile dropped. "Uh... yeah, I guess?"

The massage was nice actually. Lady kept asking a bunch of questions, and advertising, which isn't a relaxing setting, but other than that. . .
You left, and while walking to the food court, you noticed a shop caught your attention, and you scrambled for your wallet.

While checking out, Dave-dude peeked into the shop. "Oh! Y/n! There you are! I was looking for you! What's this?"
"Don't worry, I just found something I... wanted."
He pulled you put of the shop, saying he had something for you.

Oh huzzah!!! Yay!!! Jewelry. Just what you wanted. You cringed when you thanked him. A few people thought he was proposing.
Hey, nice rings though.

When you got home, you noticed everyone watching a movie in the living room. You didn't have enough time to notice what they were watching, as someone yanked you into a hallway.
"Seriously Y/n!? You can't just leave after saying that! The hell do you mean, 'paid'?"
You leaned on the wall behind you, "I mean what I said. I'm getting paid to seem romance-like with this one dude-" You weren't really going to say much more than that, but Moon butted in. "Why?! That's a terrible idea!"

You open your mouth, for a second, then closed it, with a bewildered look on your face. "The hell do you think I'm doing to get the money?"
Moon seemed to ignore you. "Did he tell you the reason? What, is he trying to impress anyone? If he was, there'd be no point in meeting up, as often as you do."

You stared at him for a second, in slight shock. "Okay Moon, chill out for a second." You furrowed your eyebrows, and leaned against the wall and crossed your arms. "I need to still provide for Gregory, and myself, but I also need to get those animatronics on a stage. You know what that calls for?"

He stayed silent, expecting you to speak again, and answer the question, but after a bit of slience, did it for you. ".-...Money. Hey, FYI, there's no issue with getting a real job."
You sighed, "Moon, you know my issue. I can't get a job."
He scoffed, turning, about to walk away. "You know what? Do whatever you want. I shouldn't care." Then, he did walk away. Going to the living room.
You stayed in the hallway for a bit. 'OH! WAIT, I forgot about the- what did he say again?! I'll just... make myself some dinner."

~
That was a weird conversation. Or... perhaps 'confusing' is a better word. I mean, you understood everything, but somethings he said seemed like... it meant something else.
You couldn't stop thinking about it, but you did end up going to the living room, handing Gregory, and Chica, snacks.

Moon was in the corner, like always, but you tried to not look at him.
'Why was he so angry about it? And what the hell does he mean, by 'shouldnt'?'
Even though you were watching the screen, your thoughts were much louder.
You stood up, and starting walking out the living room. "Woah, Y/n, where are you going?" You heard Gregory ask. "Oh. I'm just going to go to bed early, I wouldn't want to accidentally fall asleep here."

You didn't want to go upstairs at the same time as Moon.
He walked away seemingly annoyed, so if you did, it'd be extremely awkward.
~

As soon as you brushed your teeth, you laid down, and tried to fall asleep as soon as you could. You even took two and a half melatonin gummies. You wanted to be actually asleep, before the movie ended.

After what felt like an hour, you did fall asleep.
Sure, you woke up twice in the middle of the night,-and spotted Moon powered off as always-but! You did fall asleep.

~
The next morning, there was a PAINFUL amount of chances where you could've talked to Freddy about what he thinks of your... existence. However, every time you almost said something, you got too nervous, and decided to just... wait for a better opportunity.

There's couple reasons why it's difficult to talk about this.
You probably know them, but...
First off, how would he take it? If he wasn't suspicious before, that would do the trick.
Second, how awkward would that be, if he didn't know what the hell you were going on about, and it's just a weird topic all and all.
Of course. There's also the possibility that others may overhear.... and that wouldn't be too great.

'Besides... OH! I FORGOT!'
You got up, and went to your room, to grab what you bought yesterday. After, you went back downstairs, and sat beside Sun, who was sitting informed of the couch, watching Gregory switch through the channels.
"Hey Sun. I got you a little something.."
His eyes lit up, when you showed the crochet tools. It was in a paperbag, and included 5 different yarns, and a little instruction book.
"What! Y/n! Thank you!"
"Yeah, I thought you might know how to crochet... or even want to learn."
Sun laughed, giving you a big smile. "No... no, I never did before. Thank you though! I'll definitely try it out!"

Gregory leaned his head over the couch, almost falling off. "You know Y/n, my birthday is..... not TOO far away..."
"Oh really? Who am I? Santa?"
He pointed to the TV, which showed an ad full of different electronics that were on sale.
You grinned, "Hmm. . . That does seem like a good deal, doesn't it?"
Gregory sat up quickly. "I could make a wish-list!"
"I couldn't promise to buy it all. . .-"

"Y/n. We need to talk to you." Roxy and Chica came up to you, it was Roxy who spoke.
-

(God that took awhile- its alrightttt, I got the chapter out, didn't I?)