16: Scared?

(How much of a simp should Y/n be?? 1-15. 🤨🤨🤨🤨)
(Right now I'm doing 13/15 Simp- But, it's ur choice :D)

𝔸𝔽𝔽𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝕄𝔼𝕋𝔼ℝ (Sun): 34

𝔸𝔽𝔽𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝕄𝔼𝕋𝔼ℝ (Moon): 30
(Oh no, Moony Pie💕. He don't like us as much!)

..(yet. 😏🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗)

—-
Bold = Moon.
Italics = Sun.

'WHAT? NO! I WOULD NEVER ON PURPOSE!!''

'Maybe not. Not on purpose.'

'I DOUBT that Y/n would be like that to us!'

'If you gross them out enough, Maybe they will.'

'What are you TALKING about Moon?! I would never try to gross them out!'

'Face it Sun. Just because we might be their favorites, doesn't mean we have a long lasting place there. And it doesn't mean they'll do anything for us.'

'Well.. I wasn't expecting them to or anything!'

'We are robots Sun. Made by the Fazbear company. How much do you think someone could actually care for us?'

'Depends on the person!'

'It's never going to be a lot. We take care of kids. We don't preform on stage. We don't get rented out for parties. We were just there so The company didn't need more employees.'

'You seem a bit ungrateful Moon.... And you're really on edge about Y/n!'

'I'm not ungrateful. I just feel like you shouldn't be getting too comfortable yet.'

'Maybe you should try getting at least a bit MORE comfortable! You seem like you don't want to be here at all!'

'...'

'You Should be THANKFUL I was out when Y/n found us! >:,('

'Are you kidding me? What are you trying to say Sun?'

'You would've scared them off! :('

'They aren't scared of me Sun. Ever since I first met them. They were never scared of me.'

'You haven't been around enough to prove that! >:('

'You want proof? Fine. I'll get you proof.'

~Your P.O.V~

Sun sat in a corner, making a few different facial expressions here and there. Based off stories you read, you assumed he was talking to Moon.

But you weren't entirely sure. After all, this isn't a story.
You were about to go and ask him if anything was wrong, But he stood up, crossed his arms, and went upstairs.
'I wonder what happened...'

Chica forced down the two pizzas quickly. While you had 2 slices, and gave Gregory the rest. As he wasn't able to finish, you put the rest in the fridge for later.

(Cold pizza hits- Sorry.)

Cleaning up the place a bit, You leave the bots downstairs, allowing them to go to their rooms and charge whenever they want to.

Standing infront of your bedroom door, you tilt your head slightly, and furrow your brows.
The name tag still said the same old thing. 'Y/n And Sun! :)' But, You wondered, 'Will Moons name ever be on here too?'

You would've wrote 'The Drop Twins! :)' But, You didn't want to take down what Sun put up. That would be... Awfully rude. But at the same time, You didn't want to leave Moon out.

You looked through the seams of the door, the lights were off, but there was a faint red emitting from the room.

You pulled open the door slowly. Making the hinges let out a grueling 'CCRrreeeAAkkk!' Causing you to cringe back a bit.

You noticed Moon directly on the other side of the door. Sitting down at looking up at you, without saying anything.
He reminded you of a puppy waiting for their owner to come home... But you shoved that thought out of your mind.
"Ah... Hey there Moon..! I'm glad you're here." You said with a small smile.

He tilted his head slightly.
You start to ramble. "I MEAN- because I was thinking of taking a nap before dinnertime! It's not that I don't like Sun around or anything! I just- can't really sleep with the lights on is all! And OF COURSE- I'm not saying that I want you to put me to bed either- It's just-again- THE LIGHTS! I quite like the lights off when I'm sleeping!- You DONT have to stay of course-"
"Y/n."

"Right- Sorry..."  You whisper. Rubbing the back of your neck awkwardly.
You wished to just.. Evaporate.

Moon stood up, taking a few steps backwards, leaving you space to enter the room.
You walked in, closing the door carefully behind you.

"I'll stay." You heard Moon say.
"Oh- really? I just thought- Maybe- it'd be boring for you-?"
"No. It-" He paused. Looking a bit shocked, then annoyed. 'Is Sun saying something to him?'
He spoke again. "Do you not trust me or something?"

"No No! Course I do!"
"Rriiggghhhtt." He gave an eye roll. He was standing up straight. His height making you feel a tad uneasy.
You sighed. "Moon. It's fine. You can stay."

He took a step towards you. Tilting up to chin slightly. "You seem a little too old for a Bedtime story Y/n~? Have a good rest Starlight~"

-
( •///• )