18: WHAT?!

'...SUNSHINE?!'

You open your mouth slightly, before closing it quickly. "Err- Sun?"
He stopped pulling you, and watched you intently.

"I think I'll just.... Take a walk around the town.. Alone...? We could spend time together tomorrow!"
Suns hand slid out of yours, He held a small frown for a few seconds, Before Giving you a giant smile once again.

"That's FINE! As long as you stay safe! Wouldn't want cha' getting hurt!" He seemed to almost stumble over his words.

You paused for a second, Furrowing your brows, and pursing your lips. "Mhm... Well then.. I guess I'll see you in around 30 minutes or so?"

He stared at you, Before nodding quickly. "AALL-RIGHTY! Have Fun!" He crouches down beside you, and gave a large smile.

Made you wanna re-think that walk... But a bit too late now. You walk past him, going downstairs.

You swear you heard him 'sigh', At the same time however, you may have been hearing things.

Leaving the house quietly, You take a deep breath, taking in all the Crisp, Fresh, Air.

You took a mental note of where the house is, Before walking along the sidewalk, collecting your thoughts.

After all, this whole thing, is kinda insane. Hard to believe, and seemed like... a dream. But you guessed other wise, seemed too real and this would be one extremely long dream.

You walked for about 26 minutes, before heading back. Being too far from the house, is probably not a good idea. Especially because of what universe you're in.

You felt your limbs start to 'droop' You were a tad tired, and the music you were listening to that moment, didn't exactly help either.

'What should I do when I get back? Should I clean up the place a bit? Or prepare some food for tomorrow?'

You began to 'plan ahead' Putting your hands in your pockets, and walking with your head down.

You felt something that felt like... paper. Pulling your hand out of your pocket, You held a scratch off lottery ticket, with a post-it attached to the back.

That said, "1/3" With a fancy "C" At the bottom.

(Y'all- Think of the C, Like 'my signature' my signature isn't a 'C'- But yk)
(Fancy C = Crippls Sign ✨)

'Hm. Interesting....'
Your idea was to scratch it off when you got back to the house.
But as you stared at the ticket, You  tripped on a sidewalk crack.

The first thing you felt, was collision. Your cheek skin and bone stung. Then your palms stung. Then your knees.

Your ankle sent a shiver of pain throughout your body. Sitting up, You saw some of your pant fabric torn right at your knees, A rash forming. You lifted your hands, and found your palms all red.

"Y/n??"

Your head snapped up. Only to see a stranger holding out their hand to you. You take it, and she helps you up.

"I'm sorry... I don't know you? Maybe you got me switched with another Y/n?"
"Your Y/n L/n right?"
"Yeah...?"

...
"AND YOU DONT REMEMBER ME??? COME ON! ITS ONLY BEEN 2 MONTHS!!!!" She gets all huffy and pouty.
"Sorry? Who are you?"
"It's me! Maddie! I'm-" She looks down at her watch rather quickly.

"LATE?! IM LATE! I GOTTA GO! SEE YOU AROUND Y/N!!" She runs off, waving to you. "-SAY HELLO TO THE DROP TWINS FOR ME~! LOVE YA!"

You tilt your head slightly, wondering about that strange encounter. She wore what looks like, an engineer outfit? You shook it off. Besides, it's not gonna matter anyways.

You start your way back home, walking at a half limp, given your hurt ankle. It wasn't twisted or anything, It just hurt to put lots of pressure on.

You let out a sigh while unlocking the house door. Nobody was in the living room, Except for Sun, Who was sitting against a wall, Rays a tad drooped, and he was kicking his legs, Seemed to be either bored, or upset.

The second he noticed you walking in, he looked all giddy, and stood up quickly. Then his expression dropped again, as he 'ran' up to you. "Y/n??? What happened?!" He expressed worryingly.

"I only tr-"
He cupped your face in his hands. "OH NNOOooooo! Your cheek! We need to get you a BANDAID!"
"Sun- I'm fine- I can wash it off first..."

"I told you to be careful Y/n!"
"Don't worry Sunny! I'm okay! It doesn't hurt much anyways." You were a tad flustered, because let's not forget, he was cupping your face in his hands.

Sun gave a big smile. "Would you like a kiss to make it feel ALL better??"
"WHAT?!"
Then it hit. 'Ohhh... Right.. He's a daycare attendant.'

You pull his hands away, then look down for a second. "What I MEANT to say is- I'm COMPLETELY fine. Thank you though..?"

Sun tilted his head slightly, seeming confused. Then, his expression switched to panicked. as he pulled both of his hands back. "WAIT- THAT NOT WHAT I- ITS JUST- Whenever the KIDS would- Well-"
"ITS QUITE ALRIGHT- don't worry! I'm- Gonna clean myself up- Uhm- See you in a couple!" Then you rushed to the bathroom. Your face practically steaming.

'Fucking hell.'

I'm back besties 💀✨