~Chapter Five~

HomeA place where I can go

Home
A place where I can go.
To take this off my shoulders
Someone take me home.
Home
A place where I can go.
To take this off my shoulders
Someone take me home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally time, time for the Mikaelson's to leave behind their home, leave behind a kingdom, and all the pain that had come from the small town. With everything they had packed, Niklaus looked upon the house he had believed his family would live in forever, now, now they were moving to England for someone so important in his life, in their lives.

His daughter.

His little girl, was who they were leaving this all behind for, and he was quite excited to do this, he felt a weight lift off his shoulders, he had gotten closer with his siblings, including Kol, Rosalie was a beautiful child, she was willing to spend so much time in teaching Kol of the core-magic he now possessed, but it was still quite confusing at the time, how he had this form of magic.

Rosalie had said to them, with a cheeky grin. "Magic is a strange thing; it chooses those it deems worthy after all."

Niklaus shook his head before leaving the house and locking the door right behind himself.

"Okay, I got into contact with Griphook, he is sending some elves over to collect your belongings and taking them to Peverell Castle in Scotland," Rosalie said next to her father as she held her inheritance test in her hand. Smiling brightly.

"All that's left is to hold the scroll and we will be off." Rosalie said, as she looked at her two uncles', her aunt, and her dad. "So just in advance a fair warning, when we take off you are going to feel really sick after, even as vampires it's not a pleasant feeling. So, don't let go and hold on tight." Rosalie stated as she lifted the scroll up, all of them nodded in understanding to the girl, before taking a hold of the scroll, they had just a moment to share a look before being sucked into a tight channel.