~Chapter Fifteen~

Just stop your cryingIt's a sign of the timesWe gotta get away from hereWe gotta get away from hereJust stop your cryingIt'll be alrightThey told me that the end is nearWe gotta get away from here

It's a sign of the times
We gotta get away from here
Just stop your crying
It'll be alright
They told me that the end is near
We gotta get away from here

Just stop your cryingIt's a sign of the timesWe gotta get away from hereWe gotta get away from hereJust stop your cryingIt'll be alrightThey told me that the end is nearWe gotta get away from here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day would have a scowling Rosalie walking along the halls with Weasley and Granger bickering back and forth. She had awoken happy, but now she was miserable, the pair having rushed her as she wanted to get to her classes without any interference. As they exited the castle, they headed down the slope as Weasley speaks up. "I find it astonishing that someone who prides herself on being so logical can be in such denial."

"Rosalie." Granger says looking at the girl. "Will you explain to your friend Weasley that he has absolutely no proof whatsoever that my sweet, unassuming cat ate his shabby, decidedly decrepit rat." Granger states, the bushy haired girl not seeing the annoyed look on Rosalie's face. Why was she involved in this.

"Rosalie was there! She'll tell you how it was. Go on, Rosie, tell her." Weasley ordered and with that Rosalie stopped, her eye twitching in annoyance.

"No, I won't. Know why? Because I don't care about your stupid rat! Also, I wasn't there, stop trying to make it seem like you and I are even remotely together, because for one, I wouldn't touch you with a ten-and-half foot pole," Rosalie cried to Weasley and then turned to Granger. "I also don't care about your stupid cat! I've got a few other things on my mind right now! But everything seems to be about you both!" Rosalie shouted.

"Really? Wasn't you who had to roll under the bed last night to avoid getting cut to ribbons! A person could die being your friend, Rosalie!" Weasley shouted. The girls jaw popped open slightly before she regained herself.

Weasley stops, wishes he could take it back. Weasley and Granger both wish he could.

"That's fine Weasley, because we aren't friends." Rosalie states with a smirk. "I'm kind of over your continuous jealousy of me and I'd wish you'd both leave me the hell alone. Afterall you both always turn your backs on me, so now it is my turn to turn my back on you both. Because I hate you truly hate you." Rosalie finishes before continuing down the slope. The two not following as their eyes are wide with shock. "God, I hate them."