~Chapter Twelve~

Standing by my side, so hold your head up highThe storm arrivesThe lone wolf dies but the pack survivesPoison in our eyes, our blood as cold as iceWe own the nightThe lone wolf dies but the pack survivesThe lone wolf dies but the pack survives

The storm arrives
The lone wolf dies but the pack survives
Poison in our eyes, our blood as cold as ice
We own the night
The lone wolf dies but the pack survives

Standing by my side, so hold your head up highThe storm arrivesThe lone wolf dies but the pack survivesPoison in our eyes, our blood as cold as iceWe own the nightThe lone wolf dies but the pack survivesThe lone wolf dies but the pack survives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosalie was exhausted, she wasn't moving as swiftly as she usually did, after all it had been the full moon the night before. She had made it her mission to help her Uncle Moony through the shift. She knew it was harder for him, he was not a hybrid like her dad, or a Tribrid like her. For them it was quite easy to shift, of course they still felt pain, but not to the extent that Moony feels. And so, she had managed to find Remus and help him with his transformation. He wasn't as injured, but she did have to make him submit. It was what her dad had written to her, telling her that she had to be the alpha.

And so, she did it. Moony now looked to her. She was Alpha the leader. 

She was completely exhausted though as she stepped into her next class, sighing she plopped down in her chair, she had a growing headache, after the incident with Sirius Black, she had ignored the new portrait of Sir Cadogan. He was ridiculous. She was that tired she didn't even care as Professor Snape walks into the classroom and waves his wand as he closes all the window shutters, and pulls a screen down, and with a flourish he turns to face everyone. "Turn to page 394." He drones. 

As the student's eye Snape with guarded curiosity, Malfoy finishes scrawling something on a bit of parchment and balls it up in his hands. As he opens them, a moth flutters from his palms. Rosalie yawns, as she gets her parchment and quill ready, she also got her book open to the specific page he asked for.

"Excuse me, sir, but... where's Professor Lupin?" Ronald asked.

"That's not really your concern, is it, Weasley?" Snape questions staring at the red-haired boy. "Suffice it to say, your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time. Page 394." He finished, as he stared at Ronald scathingly. Snape waves the moth away, blows out a candle and a slide show begins. An ancient woodcut of a horrific beast flickers at the front of the room. Ronald frowns down at his book.