Suprise attack

(Switch to Present time)
Ruby: So that's why you took that long.

Takeru: After that big lunch, we need them to use their powers to make the portal work.

Ruby: But will that sound wrong without context?

Takeru: Kinda, I had to explain more later.

Narcistoru: Come on...Motto Ubau-shimaida.

Narcistoru saw the cures at their most vulnerable and summoned the monster with a low soft voice.

Suddenly, the monster was formed and many people are running away from it, being scared. Although it wasn't in their sight yet, Dia can sense it's presence from afar and asked others to run away, calling Ruby, Yoshiko, and the two pretty cure teams to run towards it and start the fight again.

Rosemary decided to help out once the call to fight starts... by doing something peculiar.

Rosemary: Delicious Field!

Rosemary clapped his hand, forming a heart and saying the words as he spun, hoping to send them to another dimension as he stuck a model pose

...

No response.

...

Rosemary: Delicious Field!

He spun and pose faster.

Rosemary: DeliciousField!

And faster.

Rosemary: DeliciousField!

And faster hoping the field spell would work.
But Dia and the Hybrid Cures had enough.

Rosemary: Delicious-

Nodoka: Ei! You siao ah?! People are looking at you!

Nodoka grabbed his arm to stop Rosemary to alarm him about an uninvited "audience". Looking at the crazy performance with a glimmer on their face. They immediately rushed away after they attracted a crowd only to see not just Narcistoru but Marmo as well.

Marmo: Well, well, well, if it wasn't all the pretty cures.

Yui, Ruby and Nodoka : Give all the Recipepes back!

Marmo smiled at such determination and showed them the hybrid masterpiece. Using its Prickly power form George, the Ubau-zo can trap anyone in its radius. The Ubau-zo hybrid was about to charge at them as Yui called out.

Yui: Everyone, Let's Go!

Rest of the Deli Cures and Hybrid Pretty Cure: On It!

Delicous Party Pretty Cure and Hybrid Pretty Cure: Pretty Cure, Delicious Standby! Party Go!

Yui: Squeeze!

Kome-Kome: Kome Kome!

Yui: From the heart!

Kome-Kome: Kome Kome!

Kokone: Open!

Pam-Pam: Pamu Pamu!

Kokone: Sandwich!

Pam-Pam: Pamu Pamu!

Ran: Kurukuru

Mem-Mem: Men Men!

Ran: Mirakuru!

Mem-Mem: Men Men!

Everyone: Sharing Energy!

Precious: Brimming With Energy, From Piping Hot Rice! Cure Precious! I will give you a delicious meal that leaves a smile on your face.

Spicy: With a Dainty Sandwich, And A Spice For Your Heart! Cure Spicy! You won't forget this shared tastiness!

Yum-Yum: Sparkling Noodle Emotion! Cure Yum-Yum! I won't forgive you for keeping the good stuff to yourself!

Finale: Gentle And Gorgeous With Full Blooming Sweetness! Cure Finale! Don I now, the last course of this feast!

Delicious Party♡Pretty Cure: Delicious Party♡Pretty Cure!

Nodoka: The Pirate Princess Of The Flourishing Flowers, Cure Flora!

Taio: Embrace the Warrior's Tune! Cure Muse!

Riko: Light Up The Sky! With A Firey Heart! Cure Solei!

Neko: Cure Parfait! Ready To Serve!

Takeru: The courageous blade! Cure Sword!

Ruby: The Great Power Of Cuteness! Cure Ruby!

Yohane: The Dark Angel Who Brings Light To Others! Cure Yohane!

Taio and Takeru: Five heroes!

Riko and Neko: Unlikely matched!

Nodoka: Full power Non-Stop!

Hybrid Pretty cure: Hybrid Pretty cure!

Nodoka: Minna Sanjou!

Narcistoru: So you are taking pride in this huh? Let's cut to the chase!

Suddenly the Ubau-zo created the same red domain as Amane's dream and took Yui and Takeru with him.

Inside they were in an endless space of red and Precious and Takeru had no solid exit to go through...

[END OF PART 2]