#5 - "ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀsᴛ ɢᴀᴍᴇ''

✩

"In the first selection, all fouls will be called by VAR, building 5's first match will be a half game, lasting 45 minutes, Team X versus Team Z, time for kick off" The girl's voice spoke on the intercom as Isagi and I stood by the half-way line.

"are you scared Isagi and Suzuki?" We heard Bachira say as Isagi turned around "let's have fun! Otherwise, we'll lose, that's how soccer is" Bachira slightly smiled at us with that happy tone of his voice, which helped cheer me up a bit "right" Isagi stared ahead with confidence as I had the ball under my foot.

The whistle blew, I immediately then passed the ball to Isagi who immediately took the ball, the both of us started to then run forward, Isagi already having three people run up to him, while one ran up to me, I watched confused as he stopped out of no where, the ball under his foot.

I continued running while keeping my eye on him, Bachira behind me, Raichi then took the ball, leaving both Bachira and I confused as we glanced at each other.

"hey! what are you doing Raichi?" Isagi spoke loudly, Raichi turned around with a creepy smile "The rules say the top scorer goes through, right? I don't care about the team, i'm doin this my way"

"Now you're talking, Raichi" Kunigami stole the ball from Raichi and turned to face him "If that's how it works here, i'll make no bones about playing for myself" "Kunigami, I think we're gonna get along just fine"

"What're ya doing?!" Igaguri yelled as him and Naruhaya ran towards the two" lemme in on it!" Naruhaya yelled out "Hey! what about our positions?!" Kuon desperately yelled.

I groaned in annoyance watching Kunigami and Raichi practically fight for the ball "get outta my way!" "you get outta mine" "damn it, y'know your physique ain't too bad".

Just then, someone from the other team, easily got ahold of the ball as no one was paying attention to it "you should pay more attention!" they yelled running towards our goal, the one guy who ran alongside the one who took the ball, then stole the ball again.

'are they really fighting among themselves too?!'

More people than gathered up from both of our teams for the ball.

I got tired at looking at the fighting, I quickly ran up to the huddle of people and made my way through some, from whatever team punched me a few times, I then started shoving a few to the side with all my strength until I finally got the ball, I smiled to myself as I broke free "she broke free?!" one guy yelled everyone then took a while to process things as they all started coming after me.