# 7 - "ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ''

✩

As the game finished, we all walked back to our locker room in victory, I walked behind them all clutching my stomach, now just realizing how much pain i'm in, it felt like a period cramp "I think, i'm going to the health clinic" I said as everyone walked in and I stood by the door frame, everyone then looked back at me "oh, well just meet us in our room, we'll celebrate in there" Igaguri shrugged at me as I nodded and walked away to the health clinic.

I didn't know where it was so I just decided to go to Ego's office room, taking a while to walk there as I walked slowly due to the pain, opening the door, I saw Anri and Ego both watching the match we had.

Anri turned around from the sound of the door opening and smiled at me "Suzuki! Hi! what're you doing here? You did so awesome!" She warmly walked up to me as Ego turned around in his seat "thank you, um, can you check on my stomach?" I said as I clutched my stomach, Anri then looked at me worriedly and nodded "yeah of course, I saw how how you ran into the rim that looked so painful" Anri looked at me apologetically.

"I see.." Ego said giving me a smile "I see your potential now, no wonder" Ego said which caused Anri to look at the both of us confused "come i'll check up on it" She smiled and took me out of the room and into this small health room she has.

"why'd you look at Ego and I like that?" I said sitting on a chair "he's nice to you" Anri said as she helped me unzip my body suit, leaving it hanging on my hips as she looked at my stomach which showed a huge bruise going along across my whole stomach a bit above my belly button "oh that doesn't look good, here i'll put a bandage around it so it doesn't swell and i'll give you an ice pack, you can come back when you need a new one but you can just keep this in a water fridge" Anri said as she continued to wrap my stomach.

"now that I have three points, you think I can get my phone back" I innocently smiled at Anri who chuckled and nodded.

The walk back to the room was awkward, it was awkward because I had to walk down this maze of a hall with the top of my bodysuit off, and having it wrapped around my hips so that my upper body can breath and so my bandage won't be uncomfortable but I finally had my phone to keep me company, but i'd have to go to Anri if I needed to charge it.

Upon walking into our room, I saw everyone gathered in a circle with a table in the middle with steak, everyone just looked at me, staring me up and down "oh come on don't act like it's your first time seeing a girl in a bra you fucking virgins" I groaned as I walked to my locker and hearing them trying to contain their laughter over what I had just said, I then took out my pajamas and started to undress myself, looking to see if anyone was looking, and seeing how they were looking away, I comfortably started to dress myself and walking over to them.